Time Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vault

Not sure if this is a bug or it's intended to work like this. If you are on the time vault tab and want to put something in there, you can't double click on the item in inventory to put it in time vault if there is room in the guild vault. It automatically goes to the guild vault if there is space. You have to drag it to time vault from inventory.

Also if you want to go from guild vault to time vault, you first have to put it in inventory, then put it in time vault.

It's possibly not a bug as Time Vault is an expansion to the guild vault with a set amount of time to it.

However, there are tips I gave to everyone who is in my guild that I will want to share with everyone here:
    • When storing items, it's best to be at the Guild Vault (main) page, so that way stacked items coming from Personal Inventory to the vault can go on with each other; else, they will place the item into the Time Vault (if on that page while storing) that a person has to click on "sort" to update and tidy up.
    • TV is an expansion to GV. It will first take spots in GV before going into TV.
    • You can renew TV before time (as leader) it expires.
    • Each TV is a separate purchase. If you're going for 180 days on each, the total cost will be 36,000,000 guild wealth (18,000,000 + 18,000,000).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Right, this isn't a bug. It's intentional that you send items to the first available spot when double clicking, which starts in the main guild vault. If you're wanting a quick way to get things into your time vault, fill up the remaining guild vault slots with things you don't keep in your vault, double click through all of the things you want in the time vault, then pull out the placeholder things, and you're good to go.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X