Recharge issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge issues

It is really sad that R2games is so slow to fix the issue. I usually spend quite a bit on the game but I have been trying to use a Mastercard gift card and it keeps kicking me out when I try to use it. My server is S726 and the toon's name is LadyTara. I would hope that you will fix this problem in a timely manner before players decide to go elsewhere to another game. I have been playing this game since it was in beta so I am not new to the game. The card I am trying to use is activated and ready to go.

Thanks for listening.

By submitting payment information you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Xsolla End-User License Agreement. Please note: your credit card statement will read: Xsolla USA Inc.

Payment System Fee
    $0.00
    Total
    $39.99

After that I just get blown out of the payment system. This has happened on all the toon's I have tried to use it on.
    Back to payment methods
    Save
    e screen shots as requested.

This was from S726
    Cassy
    Guild: nimbus2

I hope you can fix this soon.
    Last edited by R212460671; 09-25-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R212460671 View Post

By submitting payment information you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Xsolla End-User License Agreement. Please note: your credit card statement will read: Xsolla USA Inc.

Payment via Credit/Debit Cards

Click "Continue" and you will be redirected to the payment system.

Back to payment methods
      Continue
      Order Summary
      4000 Balens
      +Bonus Items
      $39.99
      SubTotal
      $39.99
      Payment System Fee
      $0.00
      Total
      $39.99

After that I just get blown out of the payment system. This has happened on all the toon's I have tried to use it on.
      Back to payment methods
      Save

This was from S726
      Cassy

(=_='') you best not type anything like this Personal Information about your payment, you suppose to send it to the Ticket http://www.r2games.com/support/
      with your screenshot picture so there can help you solve your problem. Posting Forum is something else need more proof like screenshot than just words.
      anything about recharge issues or payment best to send ticket + picture to proof your private Information to check why isn't going through. That what I did long ago, sending ticket & picures, but not forum unless R2Mentor say PM him/her can help you & give the information to them for any R2 Member.
      Note: pls don't give out your Master Card Number or anything else, never know if there somebody could hack your bank account etc. Just for safe side.
      Last edited by X-23; 09-25-2017, 01:33 AM. Reason: personal info
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by R212460671 View Post

Payment via Credit/Debit Cards

Click "Continue" and you will be redirected to the payment system.

Back to payment methods
        Continue
        Order Summary
        4000 Balens
        +Bonus Items
        $39.99
        SubTotal
        $39.99
        Payment System Fee
        $0.00
        Total
        $39.99

Back to payment methods
        Save

This was from S726
        Cassy

Anyone seeing this post can use your card and get the rewards so please realise that this is not a good idea. I would have expected if you have been playing this game as long as you have you would have known better.
        Last edited by X-23; 09-25-2017, 01:33 AM. Reason: personal info
        angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

How do you get the screen prints they seem to need without having filled it out? That is unreasonable. I respect that you tried to protect my info....but having to put out screen prints negates it. I did nerf it so someone would not easily be able to use it. Maybe if they made the process easier it would lead to a quicker solution to the problem. We as customers are the ones paying for this game and they make us jump through hoops with a very slow cumbersome process to get it fixed. This is not the first time this has happened so I would expect that they know the solution but are taking their time to fix the problem. Meanwhile they are losing money.

Comment

Same thing happened to me the recharge page said credit card declined but the credit card was charged and they received the money however i did not receive any balens. I would recommend no one try to recharge till R2/processor has resolved this issue. Also support has been less than responsive as usual.

If they do not resolve my issue within the next day or so I will be forced to issue a chargeback

Comment

To take a screen shot look for the prt sc key on your keyboard, after pressing it open paint and paste.

Click image for larger version

Name:	laptop-keyboard-print-key.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	1930104
              When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Dave have you sent in a ticket?

Comment

• Ticket # 650112
                  • Sent in Friday night right after reset. R2 support replied that they were forwarding to billing but no word yet

Comment

Between r2 support, my card processor and myself the problem is resolved. There is no problem with R2 the problem was with my card processor.

Thanks for the assistance R2!

Comment

Glad to hear its working now.

Comment

Working...
                      X