Eudaemon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon

Good afternoon, after I raised my eudaemon to lvl5 I can no longer see it and no one can see it (this in battle ok). Is there anything I can do? It's not on my computer, because nobody can see. This in battle ok. Thank you.

When you say that you no longer see it, you mean that it's a shadow form while in battle or that you do your battle like if you didn't had one with you? Talking about that, you are sure to have it as your main eudeamon, right?(like it's not resting but really set to take part of fight)
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

If it is the angel of light it has been reported.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by maktub23.1 View Post
        Good afternoon, after I raised my eudaemon to lvl5 I can no longer see it and no one can see it (this in battle ok). Is there anything I can do? It's not on my computer, because nobody can see. This in battle ok. Thank you.
        I think best you screenshot so everybody know exactly what you meant by that.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
        X