Extremely SLOW function of the game - SERVER EFFICIENCY VERY POOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Is your lag like is shown in the videos in posts #7 or 8?
    OMG!!! YES very very same thing as in his video. I played late last night and although it was still slow it seemed a bit better

Comment

Originally posted by SerRedEyez View Post

OMG!!! YES very very same thing as in his video. I played late last night and although it was still slow it seemed a bit better
      It's reported. All we can do is wait now.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It's reported. All we can do is wait now.
        it seems not as bad today. the game loads better but still in game is laggy. at least I can play though. we did some team things arena and such. I removed my clothing or hide rather. that helped.

Well I thought it might be getting better but I cant even get logged in now.....
        Last edited by SerRedEyez; 12-12-2017, 08:09 PM.

Comment

well its worse now than ever I cant log in and when I finally do get on its wait for this screen wait for that screen unplayable.... any word on the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by SerRedEyez View Post
            well its worse now than ever I cant log in and when I finally do get on its wait for this screen wait for that screen unplayable.... any word on the problem?
            Last update I received was that the devs are working on it, they need more time, and they apologize.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Don't see how it's a developer problem unless they put something that causes the network congestion from server side to client side without any of us knowing about it. It's more like a communication problem that the user is logging in (call request to the database server) the game, going into the server (again, a call request to the database server which holds the account information that is being called on), and trying to play the game. If the problem lies somewhere that is close to their region as far as connections go, they have to go forth and troubleshoot for such (provider wise). I've seen large scale banks and corporate settings drop down because of faulty network equipment and/or computer equipment. I have seen down times much longer because they have to call in the telecommunications company to service them (phone companies don't like me as I carry my own Westel key to get into their circuits, pull them out, wait a few, and then re-seat them to be rebooted; which fixes about 95% of the problems).

More than likely, there is something hanging up at the network level; a server/computer that needs rebooting or checking, a network card that needs replacing, or even cables (as jack and cable tend to age) need to be checked on. Nothing is ever foolproof. I know one instance where the network operator forgot to save the config of the device and when they rebooted, they had a problem trying to get it back up; it was only a simple command that was needed, and it took them about 2 hours to figure out.

At my home, I always check my lines, equipment, and configurations. I provide network services to guests (on an external provision) as well have my own private services. I average about 2-3 guests connecting to my network that probably only check their email and weather and move on.

My network is at 60 MBPs which is probably way more than I need for the internet. At that speed, something should have come instant, instead of waiting minutes to load. So if Wartune is a large data exchange game (which I tested at a 100 MB slot on my device and only got a few seconds off it before I used up all), then it's something that needs to be checked since most browser games are supposed to be light in terms of bandwidth being used, else might as well just stick client programs of games from now on.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Comment

still waiting some days its ok then we have today..................

Comment

i am on the s49 cluster of servers and lag is bad on them even with 100mbps internet speed

Comment

Its been like this since DAY 1 I played this game. They keep on adding new stuff to get revenues but ignore the LAG. Since we still play and use $$$$$ to become stronger they care less about LAG. You keep on feedback, show videos, complained and shout the DEV. still care less about it. The Admin however is trying their best to cool you down each time you complain. What can you do? wait? 2011 untill now still wait?

Comment

I was going to ask if anything had improved with this maintenance, but I see it's already been answered. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Comment

I was going to ask if anything had improved with this maintenance, but I see it's already been answered. Thank you for sharing your feedback.
                          On S645 i experience more lag now than yesterday before maint. When i do Speed Clearance now the collection progressmeter is still filling up wile i have onscreen the message that i have collected. And 1 minute after SC starts my movements get slower and slower and you must know, i reload before i enter SC to reduce lag wile doing SC. Walking in cloud-city is also slowing down, it is like watching a slowmotion-video.

Today after 1 hr of playing i had just enough of it. Pretty much ragequitted since the top icons were hopping around again, walking in Cloud-city was slow, and to top it off, in battles i could select skills but they not always triggered and thus in Sylph-expedition my sylphs died because the shield didn't fire. And in other battles i already lost HP before i even could see the battlescreen, that isn't playing a game so i stopped for the day.

PC / Internet
                          AMD Ryzen 7 1700
                          16GB PC2400 ram (@3000)
                          AMD R9 285
                          40Mb/s up / 400Mb/s down

I hope tomorrow all is faster but i won't hold my breath for it. If tomorrow is the same thing then it will be a short gamingsession. There are better things to do than waiting for a game to react. Might aswell have a discussion with my Ex because i get better responses then.

Oh and for the record, dispite all efforts i have put in sending tickeds for game-issues. I stop with that. R2 ignores all my tickets and all of my followup emails. I have some tickets open for months and these are being ignored. But when i send in a ticket because my event-code was wrong, within 1 hour R2 sends a new working code, so the easy things they take care of right away but the things that matter are being ignored.

Too bad, i stop recording video's from Wartune and stop with sending in tickets, the only thing i have after sending a ticket is regret and frustration.

Memory, i have much respect for your and your fellow mods so if i ever feel the urge to report something, i will do that directly to you because you guys are serious and do give proper response.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback, buuurman. I am experiencing exactly the same thing, along with having to wait minutes for every icon I click on to open.

As for your ticket issue, anything that needs the devs will take time. Things like a non-working code is something that can be handled by R2, so that can be done almost instantly. In general, it's best to post bug reports on the forum, and let us tell you when a ticket is needed. We'll still have to wait for the devs, but it's not as lonely as ticket land.

Comment

Working...
                            X