Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Question: Why getting this same Old Clothes we have before than from Today Event Clothes is different compare to the one in Lucky Exchange that New Clothes came out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Question: Why getting this same Old Clothes we have before than from Today Event Clothes is different compare to the one in Lucky Exchange that New Clothes came out?

We already have that Heliotrope Clothes from before events and shouldn't the Hot Event exchange for Enchanted Ring II exchange that came out in Lucky Exchange Faded Youth Clothes.
    Just curious if this isn't a mistake or there change the event different than last event we usually have and change something different. lol
    Like want player to exchange all Enchanted Ring II to Lucky Exchange is good with all good stuff but still no Clothes Shards just the Wraith Stone (extra drop).
    Better than Exchange 30x Enchanted Ring II for each clothes etc but still (sometime those event clothes can't drop if it doesn't hit the last end 30+1= lucky drop).
    Just saying nothing right or wrong just curious if this going to happen every event not making everybody confuse or say hey something missing or when there change this bla bla bla etc.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Just a question, how did the forum manage to make a long question of yours a title? LOL

And now, back to this. I had heard that event rotations are 2 weeks instead of the 1 week (for whatever reason of power that may be). However, they didn't sync up anything to the new way (or correctly) that will have players try and participate. I know I haven't been in game for a while, but come on, R2/7Road, at least make something work for everyone or don't "fix" it if it wasn't broken in the first place.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

they to stubborn to fix anything and they dont gonna put back the clothing shards in lucky exchange only the rubish blood of zeus and wrait stones or what ever they feel like to throw at us

Comment

Blood of Zeus we can get through deer farming, Eud bounty quests, Eud Patrol (cheap amount, stay away and do ones for scrolls or summon stuff), certain daily mail collections (Hot Events), that poor example of Eud Domain. Wraith Stones are a different story, though as I am not too bothered in doing stuff since I am in dial-up-ville when I connect to R2's servers (I guess I have to be in China to experience such, huh?).

Bottom line, we wind up not having clothing shards as part of the lucky exchange which is why I had stopped doing events altogether (not really worth it without such). I probably should scream and say "if you tools aren't going to put shards in any more, put in the f*expletive* wings as part of the exchange then (like before)!!!!"
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X