Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug: Reset didn't go well (stamina + Time Vortex)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Reset didn't go well (stamina + Time Vortex)

This morning after login i discovered that the reset didn't go well.

Instead of 200 stamina i have only 130 and instead of 10 Time Vortex attempts i have only 3.
    This has happened before but i didn't reported it, now i was able to make a screenshot of it.

Toon: BazsTard2000
    Server: S645

Edit:
    Remembered something. When i started blitz yesterday i closed the browser so this morning was the first login since i started the blitz. Looked at my second toon on the same server (RiTard2000) and the same thing applies to that char. It seems that once you start a Time Vortex blitz it completes it to full (10 attempts) after you logout but once you login again the stamina and attempts are used. This is not the case with the crypt or normal campaign.

After some digging i've seen other topics regarding the same issue so this 'bug' is here for a wile now.

MemoryLane and X13 : Can you report this issue again? This was reported in the past but it seems that there was no further action on that. This bug is nasty since a player looses valueble attempts in Time Vortex and stamina.
    Last edited by Buuurman; 02-17-2018, 01:09 AM.

Thank you for the details. Drop a note on this thread after the 21st, please, so we can report it when the devs are back.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Will do, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
        Will do, thanks.
        i love yuo a lot yuo ar the best for me a lot

Comment

Working...
        X