This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trail - Possession Space

It says 1-hour Possession bonus, 3 hr and 5 hr .......plz correct me if I am wrong.. it means we GET after 1hr reward or no? cause it don't pass 1 hr reward on my toons serv 51 , neither 1 of my toons got 3 hr reward yet other of my toon did get 3 hr reward

1 per hour and 5 chests for 4 hrs then kicked off. so total 8 chests i believe
    S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Rewards are automatically mailed at 1 hour, 3 hours, and 5 hours, regardless of which spot you're standing in.

However, it is currently experiencing a bug when taking over spots that have been occupied for over an hour (you will not get rewards the person you took the spot from already claimed for that 5 hour session). The work around would be to not take over spots that have been occupied for over an hour, and you might get all 3 rewards, or sit by a soon to be expiring spot and snag it when it becomes available. Leaving the spot and jumping back in when you take it doesn't seem to impact anything.

The devs have been informed of the issue.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i see it for the biger players i gess **** the week players

Comment

Same here one of my chars got all rewards for possesion for 5 hours the other not !!!
          In a way not surprized since it is R2 game and there is always issues when they start something new
          Noticed one thing more when u defend and go sylph it seems sylph don't use any skills!!!!
          Also something devs should check into
          Btw why make this a cross server mini game since it be impossible for low ranked player to get any possesion seems devs don't use what little brain capacity they have when they add new features
          Last edited by Kw0the; 03-02-2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

been sat at this spot over 1 hr and not recieved any rewards

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap272.png
Views:	1
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	1949341

dont know why r2 and the devs make a cross server announcement about this bug

example

don't steal a spot some 1 has occupied over 1 hr because you will not receive any rewards due to this bug plz take spots that are empty

then you wont get mass ticketed cuz of this problem

then again when ave r2 and devs used any brain cells in these 5 years of wartune

been on it now over 2 hrs still not received 1st set of rewards

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap273.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	1949342

so when is this problem going to be fixed ????????????
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-02-2018, 05:12 AM.

Comment

With two toons i have tested this. On one toon i've got the 3hr rewards, the other was kicked after 1 hr and 5 mins and it didn't receive anything. So this is a great implementation on a new thing in the game. It is already hard enough to have a spot taken for the first hour but if you don't get the rewards for it, why would we do this then?

People predicted this to happen and it came out. :/

Comment

i wouldn't mind if they added a protection for 1st hr so at least u cant be attacked or kicked out until u done the 1 hr reward so at least u get something

Comment

skytrail rewards is the least of our worries as titan is bugged skills are bugged so cant hit anyone and tonight it wars should be fun watching afk all fights but hey this is r2 normal work add 1 thing mess up a dozen then will fix eventually ( not )

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Rewards are automatically mailed at 1 hour, 3 hours, and 5 hours, regardless of which spot you're standing in.

However, it is currently experiencing a bug when taking over spots that have been occupied for over an hour (you will not get rewards the person you took the spot from already claimed for that 5 hour session). The work around would be to not take over spots that have been occupied for over an hour, and you might get all 3 rewards, or sit by a soon to be expiring spot and snag it when it becomes available. Leaving the spot and jumping back in when you take it doesn't seem to impact anything.

The devs have been informed of the issue.
                    the mentor that was sent to our server on gamerocks s26 says its not a bug its intended you wont get the 1st 1 hr rewards if u steal it from others so who is wrong mentor forum devs you decide

Comment

In my opinion there should be NO option to fight over these spaces... first come, first served. Our cross server has hundreds of active players and far too few spots. The ONLY players getting any rewards are the heaviest cashers that can't be beat. I'm a 25mil toon that can't even get 1hr rewards because someone comes along and kicks me off EVERY DAMN TIME. If it's this hard for me when I'm in the top 100 of my server, imagine what it's like for ALL of the lower players who have NO chance of ever getting to sit long enough to gain any kind of rewards. I've even experienced some high end 'bullies' that come sweeping thru and kicking people at the 58min mark just so they can't get rewards. That's pretty petty and, like I said, I think there should be NO option to steal a claimed post.

I, for one, am SICK of spending HOURS every day searching for a free or nearly completed spot to claim just to have some jerk come along and steal it. We don't have that kind of time to waste with all the other stuff we have to do.
                      Last edited by SmuttyRebel; 03-02-2018, 07:13 PM.
                      Knight - 45 mil BR
                      100% FREE player

Comment

i see that wartunes dont cair about the weak players this sky tril sucks i pay i see thay all cair about the bigplayers

Comment

Vortex and SkyTrail Possession - R2 or developer must disable any attack button once occupied. Big players attacking weaker players often. Does it show the goal of the game is to bully weak players?.. Not fun when you see big players often bully weak players in any events. R2 developer need to revise the rules in vortex and skytrail possession.Hope they will listen.

Comment

i hope so to

Comment

i hate builling i ben buillyed all my life i got pdsd anf i came here to have fun not to git buillyed

Comment

Working...
                              X