War remains piles take forever to re-spawn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War remains piles take forever to re-spawn

The war remains piles in cloud city are taking for ever to re-spawn. I logged on today after 9 hours and the piles in cloud city have still not re-spawned. That is a very long time, usually it takes 10 minutes or so to re-spawn. How am I expected to get items if the piles take over 8 hours to appear again.

Server: S719
    Name: DarkEvilKiwi

I saw no issues with the piles respawn on the hour and half hour. Is this still an issue for you? Are others on your server mentioning the same?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It seems to have corrected its self. 30 mins after I logged on it was spawning as usual

Comment

what can you do with those? no where where you can exchange them...

Comment

From what I understand, the timer for the gift piles doesn't count unless you are online unless they fixed that recently

Comment

gift piles will appear when you are in game. try to stay longer in cloud city like 15 minutes and check if gift piles are there (it should appear). Even you don't have a very good internet speed and a bit high ping, gift piles still appearing.

Comment

its known they respawn rate can change mostly like 12:00 12:30 and so on or 12:09 12:39 or what ever need to check clock when you start collecting

Comment

Seems you have to be online for the gift pile timer to count. If you collect gift piles then go offline for more than 30 minutes, they will not show up until the next reset time. For example, you collect right before the top of the hour, you go offline and don't come back until 45 minutes past the hour, gifts will not show up again until the top of the hour.

Comment

30mins too long to refresh...tried 15mins gift piles refresh or less. Try also clear all history and ctrl + F5 during server run, u get new files from R2. If problem still occur, send ticket to R2.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                    30mins too long to refresh...tried 15mins gift piles refresh or less. Try also clear all history and ctrl + F5 during server run, u get new files from R2. If problem still occur, send ticket to R2.
                    It has always been every 30 minutes for me and anyone I have talked to depending on when you collect. If you collect at 9:15, then yes they will appear in 15 minutes but if you collect as soon as they appear, they will not appear again until 30 minutes later.
                    Last edited by R262181389; 03-17-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Gift piles spawn at a specific time set by the server. It shouldn't matter if you log off after collecting them, but I have no way to really test that theory.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      From what I understand, the timer for the gift piles doesn't count unless you are online unless they fixed that recently
                      War Remains are exchanged through the War Remains Lucky Exchange.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Gift piles spawn at a specific time set by the server. It shouldn't matter if you log off after collecting them, but I have no way to really test that theory.

War Remains are exchanged through the War Remains Lucky Exchange.
                        The key word is shouldn't matter. You can test it, collect a round of gifts, go offline and don't come back online until hours later and gifts will still not be there.

Comment

what ive noticed aswell the quantity is getting less and less each day (didn't use holiday blessing either)

1st day picked up 194 from the piles ( a lot of 8 and 5 quantity's)
                          2nd day picked up 184 from the piles ( a few 8 and 5 but mostly 3 quantity's)
                          3rd day picked up 160 from the piles ( a lot of 1 and 2 and 3 and a one 8 quantity)

539 used the mount dropped twice not recyclable (why oh why ave it in the random drop when you know we will get it at 1200 anyway?)
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-18-2018, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Can get a mount in 8 days (assume you get 150 per day). Can get x20. Most drops today x1 and x2, x3 get sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                              what can you do with those? no where where you can exchange them...
                              You Exchange those War Remains in Lucky Exchange. But I use Holiday Blessing Potion took me 3 days to get enough 1200+234 (still ongoing collect left:40 but waiting renew).
                              I got extra 2x The Pink Baron Card in my Guild Vault but saving it until the event's is over can be recycle just like those Pumpkin Carriage <--- don't know you still remember them.
                              But if got extra best save them & don't sell it until can be recycle to get beast soul.

I still Farming War Remains to get Belial Code to exchange EXP Talisman for Dragonchant Talisman and the each Talisman are MAX LV36..
                              So it's best to collect those War Remain since Lucky Exchange War Remain still ongoing 11 days if you didn't get Mount should try once get 1200+1 Lucky to get that Mount even without Blessing Potion, just don't miss a day.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ANIME1988; 03-18-2018, 01:00 PM.
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                              X