This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse harassment happening in our server

{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1951093","data-size":"large"**{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1951094","data-size":"large"**{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1951095","data-size":"large"** Okay everyone, since my toon were unbanned from server 443 BREMUSA started to screw everyone and i ignored him to NOT repeat old mistakes once again but she rebroadcasting my 1 years old past like its too new thing. And she want make me guildiess in game so plz warn her in game

Nothing would have been said if you had not threatened to send friends to kill entire families. You need to get back on your meds. She is not saying anything that is not true. You never should have been unbanned and everything will be done to see you go back on permaban for this server cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamanra View Post
      Nothing would have been said if you had not threatened to send friends to kill entire families. You need to get back on your meds. She is not saying anything that is not true. You never should have been unbanned and everything will be done to see you go back on permaban for this server cluster.
      I dont know who you are in game but i am really so regret and i got my punishment already there because i were banned for 9-10 month, i lost my mother, i lost my reputation and only thing i had left its my life, so plz dont do this torture to me anymore

Comment

So that there are no mistakes or misunderstandings. I am bremusas real life and game husband. I personnaly saw every one of the vile things you said to players. Threatening to send friends to kill players in real life should have gotten you locked up. A ban is the least of your worries.

Comment

ah osiris, you might saw that but even if i got jail it wont be long for 9-10 month in universal law to ppl which has no crime record. So plz forgive me in game too so i can prove myself how nice i am actually. I dont know if you are the person that would understand each others by words but everyone can messed up in their life and the important thing is getting lesson from their mistakes and i got my lesson already

Comment

I'm closing this, rather than deleting it.

I will remind the OP, once again, that this is not an acceptable forum topic. It will not be reposted. You have another account coming off of a ban in 6 hours, if I see you reposting anything about this issue, about your ban, or about your unban, you will be forever banned from this forum, on every account you own.

You may not use Alts to bypass a ban. Alts will be permanently banned for doing so, without warning.

You have been advised that you may only speak about this topic via ticket.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X