Intentional Scam or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intentional Scam or not?

So, I did recharge thinking of getting reward from Tresure lode were is show rewards for 3,50k balen recharge (i am dumb or it is not 3500). But only 2500 balen reward lighted up for me. So thinking it was some kinda bug made ticket .So in replay got replay to ticket "Stuff" told me that is just typo and it will be fixed.... It have been passed more then 24h and this error haven't been fixed. So I feel there might be more people who felt for this "error" and Devs don't even move a finger to fix that.... It feel like good old scams were "typos" witch companies get benefits is not a thing wich would be needed to be fixed.

It make chase about customers, in ticket didnt even get apologie just thank you....

if they say its a typo this treasure lode should be taken down till fixed

if u went to a shop and the wrong pricing was their the shop has to honor the agreement

as this is r2 you did the typo without reading and cross checking before placing it into game (naughty naughty)

but as it been their since start of the event r2 and devs should honor the payment and give who recharge thinking that was the price

if a typo or wrong should be taken off day 1 not left so ppl recharge

Comment

It's 35,000. It is a typo. It will be fixed, but it's the weekend, so the fix will probably happen on Monday.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

TBH - ne1 who recharged based on that shud get some compensation for the typo - this will make the game devs sit up and take not of what they have done, and make sure that event writing is correct at time it goes live, on the other hand, if the system then allowed the 3.50K to be actually tru, and the game allowed that payment to register 35000 recharge, this will have been taken down before ne1 cud blink.

R2/Devs cant have it both ways, stock of their actions need 2b addressed.

Comment

Not a soul would have reported it if it actually worked. Players can't have it both ways either.

If recharging 3500 balens unlocked those rewards, that would be a bug, and a pretty significant one if $35 gave you $350 worth of balens. It being written as 3.50k was a typo. Typos aren't a good enough reason for someone to travel back to the office on the weekend to fix.

If the typo were also listed between the 2500 and 10000 reward levels, I would absolutely agree that one could assume it was suppose to be 3500, and I'd argue for some sort of case by case basis compensation for that. However, it is listed between 20k and 50k, on a list where everything is always listed largest to smallest, so it's safe to assume it's not actually 3500. Also, the entire list is displaying a daily balen return value of 1/5 the total recharge, so again it's pretty clear that something isn't right.

And in the event one just isn't sure about what they seeing, one should always ask first.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

When I saw the treasure lode I knew it was a typo. It was obvious how it was written, but the dev's should be more careful, this is not the 1st time a typo has led to player confusion. Do they not check their before they post it?!!

Comment

Working...
            X