Keep freezing since patch 7.8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep freezing since patch 7.8

Ever since patch 7.8, I keep freezing for several seconds. Sometimes it will come out of it if I wait long enough, other times I will have to refresh to get it working again. But keeps doing it all over again after a short amount of time online I am on server s448

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Ever since patch 7.8, I keep freezing for several seconds. Sometimes it will come out of it if I wait long enough, other times I will have to refresh to get it working again. But keeps doing it all over again after a short amount of time online I am on server s448
    Have you clean Cache & Cookies?
    What Browser using or using Mini-Client or R2Client? (either one of them)
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      that's flash trying to keep up with game

use CCleaner get rid of the old rubbish from ur cache and settings then restart comp and try again

Comment

Working...
      X