In atention of memorylane and r2 minions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In atention of memorylane and r2 minions

Firstly, hello Memory, i am back, but not for long, i think i will quit again the game as i see that nothing changed, still missing alot of infos about new patch features, still a buggy game, to hard to advance from behind... my server is halfly dead...

And now let`s get to the DEVS. If you start "ëating a *****" eat it until the end. You made the 8.0 patch ... but you forgot to add the info`s about Crapply Wonders ... how we can use ENCHANTED ICE CREAM, how the event works... why in three days i wasnt able to find any boss in that crappy event.
    And second is hone mount... you added partially informations, not complete ones. Where can we get the beast hearts ?
    If i were your boss, i would paid you only half, the same as your work. Maybe i would try to pass this problem further, in a way or another... to a higher position, maybe the salary issue can be solved.

heavenly wonders : 1: the boss is a 1 time kill and will never respawn so u need to be fast kill boss get the passes needed to get in next zone for next boss before some 1 else kills it 2: the icecream just click it to gain whatever it gives

hone mount : the hearts will be prob be placed in spend events first

Comment

Xharry005x - Thanks for your info`s, but firstly that supposed to be Mods and Devs jobs. And second, the Ice Cream , have you read the full description ? There, on description says that you can exchange it, for Boss Card. What about that info ?

Comment

Originally posted by andreiryno View Post
        Xharry005x - Thanks for your info`s, but firstly that supposed to be Mods and Devs jobs. And second, the Ice Cream , have you read the full description ? There, on description says that you can exchange it, for Boss Card. What about that info ?
        no problem mods are players like me and u not staff from r2 the devs on the other hand never come to forums so u be waiting a long time for that info from them

well we all know devs and staff are a bit lazy when it comes to descriptions too lazy to replace with new description but instead left it and added the change name aspect to the description lol
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-05-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X