click to continue is back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• click to continue is back

Have not seen this **** for a long long time now since today it is back ....!!!!!!!!!!! fecking annoying cause you even have to be carefull where you click .... can the do anything right????... Could not even use lightshot in browser to make screenshot cause then screen just went black.... Seems they developers are trying anything they can to stop us from making a screenshot!!!!!! had to install lightshot on desktop to be able to capture it Click image for larger version

Name:	Click to play.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1981033
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

So far only with zodiac palace when you go to a other tab for reading news etc and back while your in battle...

will adjust this post when i notice it on other parts in game
    Theonlyghost

Comment

Still haven't seen this happen to me. I think you're the only one who's ever reported this.. Definitely need to hear from more people to confirm it's a game side issue.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It happens to me every time I go out of the browser window while in battle to do something else. Always has.
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Still haven't seen this happen to me. I think you're the only one who's ever reported this.. Definitely need to hear from more people to confirm it's a game side issue.
          have seen this in the game for a week or more now always happens in arena

Comment

I personally think it's Browser dependent. I never see it come up at all in Chrome but see it all the time in Opera (even though it is Chromium) (I don't get the bug often though one of my guildies does. He uses some odd browser)

Comment

This happens to me a few times also but it only seems to happen when not in "full screen" mode. I am using Chrome so it seems that browser does not matter. Ironically it happened straight after posting this - I was in Zodiac Palace on a red square but would not let me use it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac.png
Views:	1
Size:	680.2 KB
ID:	1981340
              Last edited by R2139541652; 03-30-2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

happens in arena as well ...... and when it happens and have to refresh you forced to put your log info in again ....... happened in venus war as well(by my spouse)glad we had a easier 1 on that battle cause when you come back online you not able to continue your battle but have to wait till battle is over

funny is you can not click it away but when battling you can use your keyboard for your skills, it just put a transparent layer over your screen with that annoying click to continue logo in center
                Theonlyghost

Comment

this is ruining game play it happens no matter the browser i use ( IE , Chrome , Firefox , Edge ) i dont switch screens or anything i only have the game open and try entering fights of any kind and i get this

Comment

this is definitely a game side issue they need to fix

Comment

this **** sucks

Comment

Okay, sorry for the late check in.

This is not a game issue. This is a flash and browser issue. It is either that when a new flash process opens, it can cause your browser page to lose focus, or it has to do with Protected Mode (which I'm not allowed to tell you to touch, nor would I recommend touching it). The timing of this topic coming up again works out with the timing of recent flash updates and I know Firefox has done several updates, so usually that means other browsers have also updated.

So, the only thing I can recommend is to either make sure all of your stuff is up to date and see if there was an update you missed that would have fixed this, or if it is up to date, roll back your flash version to the one that worked fine for you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

or they are full of it
                          new laptop and desktop and still the issue has been going on for months

Comment

My spouse runs chrome .... i run firefox it is on both i can switch to palemoon there i get the shockwave flash not responding all the time so that is useless to do...

can try any other available browser and they all have the icon click to continue or shockwave not responding..

All my stuff is up to date!!! and yes it is a flash problem but its 1 made by the game.

i can have a online newspaper on music playing while watching a clip/short movie and switch between those tabs without ever having the icon click to continue, it is only with the game!!!! so even so it might seem to be a flash problem it is indefinably from the game side not the browser.

I have often already when signing in a error and have to refresh to get it working think i have put that grey/black screen with purchase error in center already in 1 of the posts some where in the start of this year!!!! oh wait that is when this started then went away and now is back again...

Theonlyghost

Comment

I didn't say the game was fault free, just that this issue is with flash or the browser, not the game. You mentioned you didn't have this issue for a while. What changed between then and now for you? The devs didn't fix it before. The devs have to be able to reproduce a bug to figure out where the bug actually is, and this one is one of several they can't reproduce.

Comment

Working...
                              X