Guild Dungeon STILL NOT FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I got a compensation today and it was 1750 dwarven silver and 1100 bound balens. Not done the math to see what we actually get from doing it but curious if each week's comp will be different as we should be getting merit too.
    Heee MemoryLane why does gamerocks not get compensation????? or is it only for R2 !!!!!

what a bloody bullsh it

Yess i avoided your filter
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-06-2019, 02:05 PM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

why no compensation for gamerocks, we spend balens too?
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

This is my gamerocks server cluster from what I can find out no one has had the guild dungeon or received compensation...East Coast Servers
        • S48,S51,S56,S58,S61,S63,S80,S87,S89,S91,S93,S98,S100,S102,S104,S112,S114,S250,S251,S253 and S255

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

we bin having that since end of march Katju... so welcome to the club hihihi you lucky for you it is only month of may
          im sorry for u guys.. and yeah I dont like when stuff dont work as it should.. we all need bb. Lets hope that this weekly comp be good.
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
            This is my gamerocks server cluster from what I can find out no one has had the guild dungeon or received compensation...East Coast Servers
            • S48,S51,S56,S58,S61,S63,S80,S87,S89,S91,S93,S98,S100,S102,S104,S112,S114,S250,S251,S253 and S255

your on same cluster only other server grouping

Asked some other gamerocks server groupings on our cluster non had the compensation!!!!!

Asked the crosserver R2 players and they all got the compensation (who are on same cluster)

So yup only R2 got it

oh here the server grouping i am on

S29,S31,S106,S108,S110,S116,S118,S120,S122,S124,S126,S128,S130,S132,S134,S136,S138,S140,S142,S144,S146,S148,S150,S152,S154,S156,S158,S160,S162,S164,S166,S168,S170,S172,S174,S176,S178,S180,S182,S184,S186,S188,S190,S192,S193,S195,S196,S198,S199,S201,S202,256
            Theonlyghost

Comment

your on same cluster only other server grouping

Asked some other gamerocks server groupings on our cluster non had the compensation!!!!!

Asked the crosserver R2 players and they all got the compensation (who are on same cluster)

So yup only R2 got it
              Theonlyghost

Comment

My server has not received compensation either - S2, S6, S8, S12, S39, S66 & S73
                FireAndIce
                Mage +112m
                Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                Ancients guild
                Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

this may be the game company's idea of an April fools joke for gamerocks players, lol
                  count it x4 weeks then it is no more a joke
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

this may be the game company's idea of an April fools joke for gamerocks players, lol
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

checked Proficient city they all got it as well

Seems more and more only the Gamerocks servers here on east coast servers are locked out..... no where a sign now of any mod .....
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      little update Armor games did not received anything either
                      Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-06-2019, 04:32 PM.
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

lets flood them with tickets asking why we are being discriminated against!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        if they get through 90% of tickets seem just to vanish and we do not have ticket history anymore since patch 8.0 to show that they are send but yes i agree only thing left is to send ticket

this is what i sended.... R2 and proficient city all got compensation for the failure in guild dungeon they all got 1750 dwarven silver and 1100 bound balen as first of 4 pay outs............. WHY DO WE AT GAMEROCKS SERVERS GET NOTHING!!!!!!!! Even so we as well can not do guild dungeon now since end of march!!!!!! we asked around and only R2 and Proficient city servers got compensation! Please explain why Gamerocks does not get anything

Now we have to wait 3 days to get confirmation that they have ticket ........ if i get it so i will have a ticket number pfffffffff
                        Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-06-2019, 05:09 PM.
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

lets flood them with tickets asking why we are being discriminated against!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            The underlying problem that resulted in the guild dungeon not resetting has been found and the fix will be applied during this week's regularly scheduled maintenance, but it will not reset your dungeons. The time sync that affected the start and end dates was a separate issue that has already been fixed. They will be sending compensation once a week for four weeks to affected servers, starting this week. Your guild dungeon will work normally beginning with the new season starting on June 1.

If, for some reason, things are not working like they should on June 1, I want a screenshot, character name, and server number posted on the forum right away.
                            I guess the Line .........They will be sending compensation once a week for four weeks to affected servers, starting this week...... is only for R2 and Proficient city... next time be so nice to or put it straight with it or just do not put anything in here at all bloody nasty

Theonlyghost

Comment

unless the mods can explain this lack of compensation for gamerock players, I will either cut back to VIP & spirit covenant or quitting this game completely, discrimination is not fair or right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

in this case mods, silence is not golden & we will not go away if you ignore us....we just want equal & fair compensation
                                Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                                X