Anniversary level 16's "Anniversary Treasure Cache 1" reward not received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary level 16's "Anniversary Treasure Cache 1" reward not received

As you can see in the screen print, the chat notice says I earned it in the list of items, but as you can also see by chat I didn't open it (no reward listed). It should be sitting right next to the 10 Cuties chests in my inventory, but the system failed to deliver. None of my alts received it either. Where are our chests???
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
    As you can see in the screen print, the chat notice says I earned it in the list of items, but as you can also see by chat I didn't open it (no reward listed). It should be sitting right next to the 10 Cuties chests in my inventory, but the system failed to deliver. None of my alts received it either. Where are our chests???
    nope u just don't know where to look for it .. its in the treasure tab in the anniversary icon.Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	701.5 KB
ID:	1991056
    Last edited by chris1909; 08-18-2019, 12:13 AM.
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

Comment

Ah, thanks! I found it! I don't know about anyone else, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to read red text on black, I wish they'd take into consideration all of the old-timers that play this game and have difficulty with dark on dark and light on light. I even have to find a background light enough to make out the purple chat announcements, the colors are just too close together. No clue what the red text in your screen print says, but I did click on the 'View' button and see that I own 1. I clicked on the View button when it began to see what was what, but I didn't realize that that's where it would go. I'm sure others will be just as confused about it's disappearance and now they'll know, too. Thanks again!
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
      X