This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About gm equinox

First of all i am really apologizing for what i said to her at the forum. I really were at very bad mood cause she didnt were honestly to me but still i shouldnt said it to her no matter what.
    Now i want a little thing by Equinox like she promised me 5 months ago and canceled i want her to continue it at any cost. She just said that shes doing this favor to me to make me stop harassing players while i reedemed myself on 664s and 5s cluster plus nice explaining why i should be unbanned on server 443 at tickets response.
    Then she decide to doing that favor to me but i edited karls post over here http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...988839-no-news
    Thats why karl and equinox broke and canceled that favor to me but no one is perfect everyone can mess i grow as long as doing this favor and learning consequence. It was over 5 months ago as u could see the thread date. I am NOT the same as 5 months so GM_Equinox please think this time only before said no.
    Saying no is simple is easy but doing canceled favor is hard thing and everyone can do easy thing but its important doing hard thing thats why i said do that

On the other hand my account on 664s cluster are deleted items by a fraud

Comment

they should keep you banned and i don't even know you. your whining like a spoiled little princess... sounds like you broke r2games ToS and they saying no your staying banned. they are a company and have thier own rules. you break them your perma banned. deal with it.

crying like a 2 year old that had their candy taken away is stupid and pointless .. your a adult grow up.
      Server: Oceanic
      IGN: RoadsideBomb

Comment

Originally posted by R26642179 View Post
        they should keep you banned and i don't even know you. your whining like a spoiled little princess... sounds like you broke r2games ToS and they saying no your staying banned. they are a company and have thier own rules. you break them your perma banned. deal with it.

crying like a 2 year old that had their candy taken away is stupid and pointless .. your a adult grow up.
        Well you are wrong here, and you are right at some point. Where you wrong it worked once like 5 months ago but cancelled for edited karls response in ticket. But as i clarified it was 5 months ago but as i said no one is perfect.
        And you are right on that matter its permamently banned account and i dont want it to be unbanned. This was message me from GM_Equinox like 5 months ago:"Send a ticket and r2 karl would respond you and tell her which server you want to play when return player event come and do not ask for server 443 it wont be unbanned we are only let you to getting return player event code from that server i am doing this favor to make you stop harassing players"
        That was above and until the thread opened it was valid but this is now only a dream: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...988839-no-news
        I tried to edit her post in order to preventing people to leaving from game because many people left from wartune for having this event schedule
        I tried to doing favor to them when GM_Equinox done a favor to me but looks like my favor were unneeded

Comment

3 people sent a ticket to r2 games elves about me to getting that return player code. Twisters server 664 HotMess server 484 Twile from server 477 and they all responded by gm ryan but not mine.
          And respond were they would forwards it to developers but no news yet

Comment

GM_Equinox a lot of my friends waiting for me on server 392s cluster please dear get the code for once do this favor i am ready everything what i can do for this

Comment

Originally posted by belibuz View Post
              First of all i am really apologizing for what i said to her at the forum. I really were at very bad mood cause she didnt were honestly to me but still i shouldnt said it to her no matter what.
              Now i want a little thing by Equinox like she promised me 5 months ago and canceled i want her to continue it at any cost. She just said that shes doing this favor to me to make me stop harassing players while i reedemed myself on 664s and 5s cluster plus nice explaining why i should be unbanned on server 443 at tickets response.
              Then she decide to doing that favor to me but i edited karls post over here http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...988839-no-news
              Thats why karl and equinox broke and canceled that favor to me but no one is perfect everyone can mess i grow as long as doing this favor and learning consequence. It was over 5 months ago as u could see the thread date. I am NOT the same as 5 months so GM_Equinox please think this time only before said no.
              Saying no is simple is easy but doing canceled favor is hard thing and everyone can do easy thing but its important doing hard thing thats why i said do that
              Get the **** over it Alpre your not getting unbanned

Comment

What i did to you Dyan Lawson? why you are treating me like this? My aims not to be unbanned just getting the code from banned account they can get that code for me also.

Comment

Why MemoryLane why? Why you choosing to be this ungodly to me? You were fair person, werent you? Then why you are banning me without telling me any reason?

Comment

The offer to retrieve the code was rescinded 5 months ago. Like an expired coupon, the offer is void. Nothing you can do about it. There's no apologizing for this one, it's not an offer anymore.

"Redeeming yourself", which you actually have not done, does not mean you didn't break the rules, just means you found a few people who wanted to make you go away and so agreed with you to shut you up. Broken rules means punishments. It's not unfair, it's the process. Everyone who does what you did has gotten the same punishment, just most learn their lesson before it results in a permanent ban. That you still haven't learned is your problem, not ours.

But do keep asking, because everything you post, say, and do is continuously being compiled in my attempt to lobby for that S443 character to be permanently deleted, and I think I'm getting close to winning. Can't unban or retrieve codes from a deleted toon so you would have nothing to ask for ever again. We'd all be free, and we'd all be happier for it.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

As for ban reason: The main account has been permanently banned, therefore using any other account to post on the forum with is an attempt to evade the original ban. All alt accounts for banned users are permanently banned upon discovery for ban evasion. This has been the standard practice for nearly 8 years, and is always explained to the player at least once to prevent further misbehavior.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Its not deleted yet i will show you evidance below and you said i dont want to reedem myself but i have rebuilded my repu ta ti on on server 664s cluster and 5s cluster too until i edited karls post.
                        MemoryLane just saying... if i find you irl then i will knee down to your foot to helping me in that reedeming walfare return event player code i beg you MemoryLane listen to my words.
                        I am ok with banning on 443 but at 392s cluster i have a lot friends there waiting for me i swear to my god and i want to catch them and i would get minimum 50k normal and bound balens there.
                        If i thinked about myself then i will spend it in newest server but i am NOT I am thinking about my friends yet 3 people send a ticket about me in this case return player event code by supporting me. Its called server 477 Twila Server 484 HotMess and 664 Twister
                        And the respond were they will forwards it to developers
                        Now MemoryLane again I DONT WANT TO BE UNBANNED THERE I ONLY WANT TO ACCESS THAT CODE AT 392S CLUSTER PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS TIME. I always acted nice to you MemoryLane OVER 500K BALENS RECHARGED THERE AND 20K WERE FROM ME BUT ITS OK I DESERVED TO BE BANNED BUT AT LEAST DO UR 1ST FAVOR AND GET THE CODE TO 392S CLUSTER

Comment

MemoryLane have you ever been regret in your life? Have you ever lose anything which is important for you? I am asking this to getting know if your rules is above your heart or not.
                          Now MemoryLane i am beside my words if i find you in real life i will knee down to your foot for this, you can ban me with this account too but this will only show that you dont have good heart. Because as i said that before if you lost anything or been regret then you probably would understand but i am not lucky as much as urs i am not winner like you. Some people's life starts with lucky and as a winner and someones victim, loser and regretful.
                          I cannot find any words enough to telling you how i feel terrible when you are purposed to ruin my life by banning me without good reason. Its same as not getting the return player events code. I can understand that if you dont want to help me but you are also preventing it. MemoryLane thats why i said your rules above your hearts

Comment

Account is disabled login there but i beg you for once in your life to me do something good and convince Equinox in it

Comment

Oh right, forgot they disabled the account. That happened after the offer to grab the return player code. Guess what though - you can only use the code on the same account the character is on. You can't access the account, so getting you the code won't do any good anyway. Looks like we're done here.

Comment

Working...
                              X