Veteran's Welfare Concern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran's Welfare Concern

I have already submitted a ticket and provided some screenshots yesterday, but I do have some questions still. First off, I was sent an email with codes for vet. welfare to use on the gamerocks servers that I tried on s290. The code said invalid but I retried it a few times getting the same error. I thought maybe the level requirement was wrong, so I boosted to Lv 70 and the window vanished. Second, I used a separate, older alt account to retry the code on a different character but it still didn't work. I've been waiting on a response from support which I'm sure I'll receive soon but...

1) Is it possible that if I am provided a new code, that it can be used on the second character (Lv 37) or would the rewards be manually sent or activated on the first character (Lv 70) since the first character is tied to the same email that the code was sent to?

2) If this takes more time to resolve, say, another day or two and I activate the code late, would I miss those lost rewards or could I still claim them?

3) What is the percentage of unboud / bound balens that would be sent based on the amount recharged? Would it be lifetime recharges on the account or just within a specific time frame?

The window vanished because you have to be below the specified level to redeem, and at lvl 80 to get the code to use on the new character.

You'll need to work with support on the redemption, I don't have a way to answer questions about that.

It is based on lifetime recharges for the character you've claimed the code from, but I don't know the breakdown of those rewards. You can only claim or redeem a code one time per character. If you redeem a code on a character, you can't later claim a code from that character to use on another character.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Why this event should exist in the first place. Even a balenor in my old server is an account from welfare hero returned, but it's used by someone else. It's not fair really. Others use real money to get stronger, and he just using millions of balens from this event. He made new toons from this event, and put it in his guild, advanced to them for the rave, spending balens without even recharging.

fyi, he has a lot of toons who spent tons of balens back years ago

Comment

Working...
      X