Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylph rankings mesed up for a month now!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph rankings mesed up for a month now!!

FIX your bloody Sylph rankings on our server group where i am part of!!! and do not tell me that they get updated 1's a day with reset so it is not a live ranking.... LIKE WE DO NOT KNOW THAT AFTER 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stu&^ ( &^&*^$% **** *** (^)&*% fire those pieces of ************** **** ********** think says enough of what i think!!!!! after having this **** going on for a month!!!!!!!
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Since this happens every day, can you grab me a few screenshots? Whatever you think is most appropriate for me to use to help get your point across.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

want to make me more they have already loads of it and not only from me .
      Theonlyghost

Comment

want to make me more they have already loads of it and not only from me . if the game will get back on i can make a few more seems everything is down even this forum has hard time to load etc
        Theonlyghost

Comment

want to make me more they have already loads of it and not only from me . if the game will get back on i can make a few more seems everything is down even this forum has hard time to load etc ..... when trying to respond here i get often error stating ...ERROR empty response
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
          X