7road message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7road message

can someone from support to tell what is happening with this message memorylane2 if you read this can you tell us is are hackers that writted this message just like bug icon code are you aware of this?
    [10:06 PM]
    Dear Lords, We are 7Road, the developer of Wartune , Wartune Reborn and DDTANK3 (the "Games"). We would like to express our gratitude to you, our customers, for your constant support of our products over the past eight years. Since we first began developing the Games, we have worked with Proficient City/Game Hollywood to develop, maintain, distribute and publish the Games. However, we regret to inform you that our arrangement with Proficient City/Game Hollywood has been terminated. As a result, we will be self-publishing the Games and moving all our operations to our new 7Road game platform (the "7Road Platform"). Currently, we noticed that Proficient City/Game Hollywood has shut down the servers and ceased to provide the game services without any proper notification, in order to keep your gaming experience running smoothly and without interruption, we would like to invite you to transfer your character data to the 7Road Platform. All you have to do to complete the transfer is: 1) register a new account on the 7Road Platform, and 2) submit all your character information to our customer service. Please understand that it may take some time to finish reviewing your character information and transferring all your data. We will do our best to complete the process as quickly as possible and we much appreciate your patience while we do so. Finally, we assure you that we will continue to develop new versions of the Games. We really hope that you will continue gaming with us on the new 7Road Platform. Once again, we thank you for your continued support and understanding, and we will constantly strive to provide you with more exciting game content and better service.

Dear Lords,
    We are 7Road, the developer of Wartune , Wartune Reborn and DDTANK3 (the "Games"). We would like to express our gratitude to you, our customers, for your constant support of our products over the past eight years.
    Since we first began developing the Games, we have worked with Proficient City/Game Hollywood to develop, maintain, distribute and publish the Games. However, we regret to inform you that our arrangement with Proficient City/Game Hollywood has been terminated. As a result, we will be self-publishing the Games and moving all our operations to our new 7Road game platform (removed link)
    Currently, we noticed that Proficient City/Game Hollywood has shut down the servers and ceased to provide the game services without any proper notification, in order to keep your gaming experience running smoothly and without interruption, we would like to invite you to transfer your character data to the 7Road Platform. All you have to do to complete the transfer is: 1) register a new account on the 7Road Platform, and 2) submit all your character information to our customer service.
    Please understand that it may take some time to finish reviewing your character information and transferring all your data. We will do our best to complete the process as quickly as possible and we much appreciate your patience while we do so.
    Finally, we assure you that we will continue to develop new versions of the Games. We really hope that you will continue gaming with us on the new 7Road Platform. Once again, we thank you for your continued support and understanding, and we will constantly strive to provide you with more exciting game content and better service.

i made a account and i see all and with all i mean ALL platforms there
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2020, 11:39 PM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

mae an account and got into my server with a new toon, that r2 says is under maintenance, so what gives?
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Please do not attempt to transfer your characters to other platforms. Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yup i would agree with memorylane the proficient client was autoupdated the trojan 2 days ago were from some hacker attemped on kongregate wartune where i play for 5 years now,everyone wait for official annoucement by r2,proficient, groups forums,dont go to a page that shows all wartune servers i repeat do not i attemped and it luckily i changed my email again so dont attemp to go there thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X