Can't Change Wartune Password?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Change Wartune Password?

First I must confess: I don't actually play Wartune through r2games; I normally play on the mini-client, and when that's down and/or underperforming, I play on ************. I'm posting on this forum because both of the above lack a forum, and because I have a little bit of experience on the r2games forum because there's another game that I do play through r2games.

Anyway, given the current problems with Wartune, and reports of data mishandling, I thought it would be best to change my password. So I went to ************, logged on (I can still do that, just can't enter any server), then clicked Change Password. Unfortunately, after filling in my current password and a new password and submitting, it just opens up a blank white page. And judging by the fact that my old password still works, the change did not go through.

So I'd like to ask: Have r2games players been able to change their Wartune password since this mess began?

Thanks

Yes, I changed my password earlier today with no problems.

Comment

I got confussed with this whole mess and send multiple e-mails and tickets. I mean a developers club named 7 roads, tries to steal our information and claim our accounts?

Comment

I got confussed with this whole mess and send multiple e-mails and tickets. I mean a developers club named 7 roads, tries to steal our information and claim our accounts?

Comment

Filed a ticket about this with Game Hollywood. Got a response that pretty much just ducks the question. This probably means I won't be allowed to change my password until this whole mess is sorted out.

Dang...

Comment

Working...
          X