The lack of information is concerning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lack of information is concerning

So we are 5 days in now and so far all we have had from R2 is one announcement 3 days ago and nothing else since other than go play Dragon Awaken.

Whilst we appreciate that there may not be much further information to give at this point, we should at least be getting daily updates on the situation. Anything is better than nothing and a lot of questions have been left unanswered.
    We are in a fortunate position to have a forum where other platforms don't and the forum should be getting used to keep us informed.

Memory Lane, you said a few days ago that R2 have been trying to contact the developers with no success. Is that still the situation? Has R2 taken legal steps like other publishers have announced? You said there is a lot of misinformation going around but is it any wonder? Lack of information leads to misinformation, and with other companies contradicting each other on their own announcements, it is being left to us to make our own conclusions and to try and filter the truth from the lies.

The simple fact is, the longer we go without any information, the more likely that people will do the transfer. It will be the continued silence from R2 that determines how players act.

You said yourself Memory Lane that this is a serious situation. So take us, your consumers, seriously and let the people you report to know that we NEED to know what is happening.

aleluya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If the holidays is October 1st to 7th, maybe we can have any info tomorrow or on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by mhairiandphil2 View Post
        So we are 5 days in now and so far all we have had from R2 is one announcement 3 days ago and nothing else since other than go play Dragon Awaken.

Whilst we appreciate that there may not be much further information to give at this point, we should at least be getting daily updates on the situation. Anything is better than nothing and a lot of questions have been left unanswered.
        We are in a fortunate position to have a forum where other platforms don't and the forum should be getting used to keep us informed.

Memory Lane, you said a few days ago that R2 have been trying to contact the developers with no success. Is that still the situation? Has R2 taken legal steps like other publishers have announced? You said there is a lot of misinformation going around but is it any wonder? Lack of information leads to misinformation, and with other companies contradicting each other on their own announcements, it is being left to us to make our own conclusions and to try and filter the truth from the lies.

The simple fact is, the longer we go without any information, the more likely that people will do the transfer. It will be the continued silence from R2 that determines how players act.

You said yourself Memory Lane that this is a serious situation. So take us, your consumers, seriously and let the people you report to know that we NEED to know what is happening.
        sry i think give noting this days hav all forgot info and noting i hav say i will not dragon awaken play and i hate games of trones i hav 1 epizode see and end i think r2 know what is remember what many games of trones picture and link give in wartune when you played and momentan give for dragon awaken so many intem free for you wartune pays i think r2 hav know what come and so give so many new games inv and free intems

Comment

We have to keep in mind that it is still a national holiday. Some staff is back early, but until everyone is back from all companies involved, we do need wait for more official news from R2.

Game Hollywood did post on their site and their facebook pages an announcement to shed some light on the situation from their perspective. But at this time, that's all I know.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i seen your post duonome i'm hoping for the same

Comment

i seen your post duonome i'm hoping for the same

Comment

what are you waiting for, guys?

Comment

aleluya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Please review sticky threads in News and Events.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-08-2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

with all wartune servers have been offline since the 3rd and as this gets sorted out when the game is back to where players can play again its undestandable that players have questions about the future of the game i understand that it will take time befor we might know the outcome of the game while i have read the post by the gm on news and events i like many hope for more information to come next week since today is the last day of the week the biggest thing ive noticed that with the limited information that has have player wondering what may become of the game memory lane has been good with what information know at the moment as for the events that we have missed out on i can only hope that the comp when the game is back will be given some real though and not just the same comp that we have come to see when the normal weekly maintenance or patches as this has been one of the longest times and the biggest interruption of the game in all the years many players have seen

Comment

I'm waiting, and I will wait for the "2 weeks".

But we need an official news by R2.

We just want back to play.

Comment

silence plz

Comment

hoping that after all the waiting is done there will be good new when the game will back while i have read the post in hot event about the problem and its good we have got some information from the moderators even while it may not make all happy its still better then no information that being said while i may still wonder how long it might be befor wartune is back i hope it will happen this month as im not really intrestrested in another game like dragon awaken

Comment

any news ???????? or we still laughing against the wind
                              Last edited by *Minori*; 10-16-2020, 05:07 PM. Reason: Do not go around the chat filter. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X