X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
    any news ???????? or we still laughing against the wind
    Wind? Its a gale, and we arn't making any headway
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-16-2020, 05:08 PM. Reason: Edit of quoted post.

Comment

Well, we got 2 weeks now (since the servers down, on 10-03-2020) and no official info. Some people said that would be 2 weeks starting by 10-10-2020, what give 1 more week for work.

But, the lack of official info is making us very anxious and furious. The "other side" said their version of the situation. But R2 don't say nothing. It is making me belive on the "other side".

[Removed]

So, I don't know how much time I will wait for info. We need to know the real R2 version of the problem and if the game will be back soon or not. By the "other side" version, I think that we just can play there, and not here anymore.

R2, we need official news, and we need the truth.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 10-17-2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

No offical news yet so looks like i threw all the cash i spent on this game down the pan and not 1 word about reinburstment of vip and spirit con i had active when this happened

ghw and r2 looks like u lost ur player base cuz you dont answer your consummers they will spend their cash at 7 road instead

i will give this farce 1 more week if no news i will transfer account to 7 roads and be done with r2 as they cant be bothered with their paying customers

Comment

I gave up and transferred my account yesterday. I am on US West 13, Winterfell guild. There are only two of us that have transferred from my guild and there was a whooping 5 players on for the entire server. I would rather have stayed on R2 games, but the lack of information, even if it was just to say, they were addressing it, pretty much made the decision for me, and I am sure that will be the case with others.

Comment

Working...
          X