Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everytime I go to log in the screen just comes up black nothing else just black what can I do to fix this or am i doing something wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by greenfireflygirl View Post
      rather than leave a lot of stickies up, and make it confusing as to which one fits your problem best, please use this thread guide to determine which issue you are having and post in the thread that goes along with it.

Is your game stuck loading at 50%?
      is your game redirecting you to the login screen?
      is your game not letting you connect and you can log in with a vpn?

white screen issue?

Black screen issue?

Flash needs to update issue?

This is a work in progress guys, and we'll add to it as needed, feel free to point out what guides need to be put in here, and bear with us as we make the missing ones.
      i have a redirecting loop issue - cant load game at all and your link does not work!!! So, what is my remedy please?

Comment

• Day 1

Looks familiar? You guys doing something about it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Redirected.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1712207

Comment

• Kabam S32-Europe has same issue.
          Screen taken a while ago, still can't log in.
          Ticket #331108.

Name:	server busy.JPG
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1712209

Comment

• i cant get 406 server now just black screened on 2 different pcs nothing loadin lol

Comment

• Originally posted by msdavao78 View Post
              Looks familiar? You guys doing something about it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136236[/ATTACH]
              Originally posted by Nevhilien View Post
              Kabam S32-Europe has same issue.
              Screen taken a while ago, still can't log in.
              Ticket #331108.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136239[/ATTACH]
              Originally posted by michellebarlow View Post
              i cant get 406 server now just black screened on 2 different pcs nothing loadin lol

Hi all, this has been reported in a few threads and this one. It's been reported to the GMs and is actively being looked into.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

• ty for letting us know they are working on the problems

Comment

• new lag guide

hi there, this is for those who are willing to spend a little money but in long run it helps.the guide you guys have right now is more for the advanced. well this will do it all for you in one click or you can set it up so it does it by its self.
                  here are some pictures down below. the program is called System Mechanic and it is safe i been using it for years and other than lagging in arena and crowed areas i do fine.
                  it only cost $15 a year. it will Deploy automatic TCP/IP optimization on under-performing Windows settings unearthed in Windows XP through Windows 10
                  locates fastest DNS server in your area and lets you click to connect. follow the links below i tried to find the most update videos i hope this helps you guys.

here is a video of what net booster does

http://www.iolo.com/promo/videos/Netbooster.swf

more info
                  http://www.iolo.com/resources/articl...ternet-faster/

http://www.iolo.com/products/system-mechanic/#tabs-1-2
                  Mage: level 80
                  Battle rating:guess
                  Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

• S262 Thunder Valley, loads all the way then gets stuck on 99%. This has been going on all day. Once again, tested on other pc's same result. Tested other online games, no problems what so ever. Its not my connection, did the whole cleaning thing, ran the whole virus thing, basically did all what is suggested. So, lets face it, it's not on our side, but on R2 side where the problem is. R2 must stop playing the blaming game and start working to fix the problems they are currently facing. Stop opening new servers and fix the ones you have. Once again R2 cant provide the service some of us are paying for. No wonder some players talking about starting legal proceedings against R2

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	242.9 KB
ID:	1712237
                    Last edited by Krokewania; 05-06-2015, 09:30 AM.
                    To be or not be...who really cares

Comment

• Update, after the whole day, I finally managed to enter, lasted for 5 minutes then feared "connection was lost" message appeared. Now once again can't log in
                      Last edited by Krokewania; 05-06-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• i got connection lost AGAIN!! happened at same time yesterday lasted about 4 hours then all of a sudden it let me log in again if this is gonna be a daily thing .. during my guild tree of life / GB ? guild beast then i will quit i missed WB yesterday as well as i didnty get back on for any of it .. what ever this is its a wartune PROBLEM can you fix this ? not just for one day

Comment

• Day 2..

Still same problem, S262 unable to log in. Gets stuck on 99% again. Getting real fed up with R2 now.

Comment

• are you realy trying to take the mik out off us all R2 maint this morning and all u did was make more problems i cant log in all i get is server busy for last 15 min get it sorted please i would put a ticket in but seems thats buged to as i cant select my toons name to alow me to send ticket as it wont show my toon name to select
                            IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

• log in issues redirecting to log in page starting to get annoyed now plz help keeps saying server busy redirecting to log in page

Comment

• R2 server 441 Crimson cave
                                Screen takes time to log in and says server is busy, redirecting to login screen

Comment

Working...
                                X