Clear All

any know what happent with this??
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5425.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	269.6 KB
ID:	1693529

Comment

mini client not wroking for me help me plz..

Name:	1111.jpg
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	1693531 when i try to loging with facebook Internet Explorer open when i put all info there the game on at Internet Explorer so plz help me how can i use mini client to play the game

Comment

Today trying to log in with the miniclient first i get this:

Name:	Mini client 1.PNG
Size:	744.9 KB
ID:	1693535

then when downloading of the updtaes has ended I get this :

Name:	Mini client 2.PNG
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1693536

And when i go to the official webside as asked above i get this:

Name:	Mini client 3.PNG
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1693537

What is wrong with this again?
        Redemption

Comment

Please make sure you have the correct flash installed. You need to do this one:
          Originally posted by redav View Post
          http://download.macromedia.com/get/f...4_active_x.exe download n install this, and it will work
          Please install it from Internet Explorer.

If after that you still have issues, please come back.

For the FB login: I am not sure, I will ask around.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

why me wartrune mini client stop working ? how to fix this ?

Comment

Same error message as RedemptionS42 just now on [S33]:- "Games client update failed, please go to the official site to download the best version!" Please note that I have the latest version of Flash for internet Explorer (OS Windows 8.1)
              Last edited by Howie1; 08-22-2014, 07:10 AM.

Comment

weeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll after spending the last 3 hrs farting around with IE which has to be the biggest piece of **** since the elephants went down the main street and left some behind 40yrs ago i finally oh and let me emphasize FINALLY got something right and working... mind u i find if ****** hilarious that the normal browser i use was fully up to date and functioning perfectly prior to ur most recent RESET note that RESET and not UPGRADE/ PATCH and according to the adobe site and their records of what version is needed for what server soooooooooooooooooooooooo how about U lot sort it that YOUR programmes fit in and work with ALL browsers instead like most other programmes are now starting to do... I mean my normal browser wasnt actually listed but my adobe version showed under one of the other names AND is a higher version than the one of IE... What really got my goat is that 10 mins prior I had logged with no issue and then bam u clicked a little switch somewhere and ***** it up royally

Comment

Originally posted by tiggy69 View Post
                  weeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll after spending the last 3 hrs farting around with IE which has to be the biggest piece of **** since the elephants went down the main street and left some behind 40yrs ago i finally oh and let me emphasize FINALLY got something right and working... mind u i find if ****** hilarious that the normal browser i use was fully up to date and functioning perfectly prior to ur most recent RESET note that RESET and not UPGRADE/ PATCH and according to the adobe site and their records of what version is needed for what server soooooooooooooooooooooooo how about U lot sort it that YOUR programmes fit in and work with ALL browsers instead like most other programmes are now starting to do... I mean my normal browser wasnt actually listed but my adobe version showed under one of the other names AND is a higher version than the one of IE... What really got my goat is that 10 mins prior I had logged with no issue and then bam u clicked a little switch somewhere and ***** it up royally
                  This is a help thread. Not a complain thread. If you want help, I'm sure you can write down your issue more eloquently than this.
                  If you don't want help, I'm sure there are enough threads about where you can voice your opinion on the matter. For instance here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....up-and-running!
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Can anyone help me with this? I already use mini client for sometimes, and works perfectly fine.
                    But today after dungeon reset, i log off for few hours. And when i log in, this is what i have :

Name:	Mini Client_1.JPG
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1693546

I already install the latest flash player, both for Active-X and plugin version. But doesn't resolve anything.

Comment

http://download.macromedia.com/get/f...4_active_x.exe download n install this, and it will work

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      Please make sure you have the correct flash installed. You need to do this one:

Please install it from Internet Explorer.

If after that you still have issues, please come back.

For the FB login: I am not sure, I will ask around.

This, work perfectly for me, game run way better than ever

Comment

Name:	12.jpg
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	1693580 stil the same problam with me cant log in from the facebook plz fix that

Comment

solved solved
                          Last edited by Prizzly; 08-23-2014, 02:49 AM. Reason: solved
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

downloading of new files. Won't go any further.

I started playing some days ago. the game crashed and I deleted it and downloaded it again. Now it is stuck in the loading page where it sais it is downloading new files. Have been downloading all night with no success. It goes to 80 and 99% and starts to download again. what can I do? I use android. Plz help me with this. I can't access the game.
                            Last edited by R293634149; 08-23-2014, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R293634149 View Post
                              I started playing some days ago. the game crashed and I deleted it and downloaded it again. Now it is stuck in the loading page where it sais it is downloading new files. Have been downloading all night with no success. It goes to 80 and 99% and starts to download again. what can I do? I use android. Plz help me with this. I can't access the game.
                              Our platform does not include a android version, for that you need to be at Kabam.
                              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                              then click on support

Comment

R2 don't want mini work that all story ,, thy was have mini from 1 year but thy dont show it to ppl .. but when anther website say R2 lie , thy have mini but not show it ,, thy give ppl mini not work .. !!
                                Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 08-23-2014, 10:44 AM.

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X