Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balen Spending Guide

Hey guys,

Started a new post series about balen spending. You can see the full info on my blog http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/ but here is the beginnings of it.
    (DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE SPENDING $ ON BALENS, IT IS OF COURSE YOUR DECISION TO SPEND THEM IN THE WAY YOU SEE FIT.)

People have asked me, How can I get the most out of the balens I Spend? So I wanted to make this guide to show how "I" would spend balens and what I think gives you the biggest BANG for you buck.
    (This is all based off of my experience in spending balens)

This Guide is not necessarily about increasing your BR level's, but more about making your character stronger. That being said there are a lot of "Balen Dumps" in this game that can drain your balens fairly quickly with very little reward.

PART 1
    In the first part of this guide, I will be looking into the spending of balens and will be focusing on the 3 main "Balen Dumps".

I will try to get Part 2 and 3 out asap. (Sorry about the Typo in title, baby was born yesterday and i'm on little / no sleep :P)
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Fixed that for ya.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Fixed that for ya.
      Thanks Brother.

Comment

Just 1 point, gems go to 3 for each synth for level 8 and upwards, and 2 for each from level 11 up, so it gets a bit cheaper...but an 11 still costs 4.7m XD

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
          Just 1 point, gems go to 3 for each synth for level 8 and upwards, and 2 for each from level 11 up, so it gets a bit cheaper...but an 11 still costs 4.7m XD
          oops my bad (forgot about that).

Fixed it.
          Last edited by Jackos24; 02-01-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X