No announcement yet.

How to cast runes in Sylph form.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why people are still saying this is a glitch / exploit when we have a G M that is stating otherwise. (should be no reason to fight about this guys.)
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

ikr. If something is already stated that it's NOT against the terms of this game. Then even if in your "eyes" it's an exploit and people should be banned for it. Doesn't mean it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
        Not sure why people are still saying this is a glitch / exploit when we have a G M that is stating otherwise. (should be no reason to fight about this guys.)
        I agree but that dude seems to keep harping on it no matter what. Even if someone from staff specifically stated that it's fine to do and not against the terms. He keeps on insisting that it should be against the terms.

Comment

Simply because he's a sourgrape. Probably doesn't know how it works hence calling players who've been using it abusing glitch. Get over it mageheal50, i'll give you a cookie.
          Last edited by darrylch; 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM. Reason: Because i can.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Why are you trying to start fights for no reason? Just because I disagree with you. Means you can call me stupid? What a child you are. Just bc someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you need to start cussing out people. Glad you aren't running for any politics you probably kill yourself.

The point is it's legit in the game. The Mods and G.Ms confirms it's legit. Therefore, no one will get banned for doing it. Thus, it isn't an exploit in there eyes either. Deal with it. You don't make the game rules. R2 staff even said it's not a glitch. How dumb are you?
            i call you stupid because you dont understand how the game works despite playing longer than me. And, your definition of glitch is: what r2 staff considers as a glitch. That is not what a glitch is. A glitch is an unintended feature of the game. The only point i'm trying to make here, like most people have said, is that it is not an intended feature of the game.

The GMs are ignoring this. That is the right move, as this is pretty minor. I would do the same if i were them. They are the GMs, the ToS makes them Gods in whatever they say. Although the truth is, we are still exploiting an error.

Comment

how do u know this is unintended feature of the game ??? Are u programmed this???

Comment

because i look at it objectively, using a programmer's point of view. I use logic which is:

1. I see them developers remove the runes on skill bar during awaken mode. Therefore, runes arent allowed to be cast while in sylph form.
                2. Skill bar is blackened when you press a button,casting a skill , therefore manual queueing isnt allowed.
                3. Programmers are people to they make mistakes. It is common for programmers to forget stuff like: the awaken button doesnt go black when the skill bar is black which is when you are casting a skill, or press another skill

I don't look at it the way others do: thinking if it's bannable or not, violation of ToS or not, fair or not, etc.
                Last edited by mageheal50; 02-05-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
                  how do u know this is unintended feature of the game ??? Are u programmed this???
                  how you know it is intedented feature? no one knows so ask devs i guess....

seriosly people does it matter?EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT NOW(those that watched video anyways lol)so why argue exploit or not?let it be whichever one just use it on your advantage lol

Comment

You people need to chill. They are adding the ability to cast runes in awakened form later. So when they add that ability, this will suddenly go from an "exploit" to double casting?

To the guy that said double casting by auto+lightning bolt is meant to be in the game, what if I tell you I can double cast ROF+lightning, is that now an exploit cause 90% of this community can't do it?

Lame

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      You people need to chill. They are adding the ability to cast runes in awakened form later. So when they add that ability, this will suddenly go from an "exploit" to double casting?

To the guy that said double casting by auto+lightning bolt is meant to be in the game, what if I tell you I can double cast ROF+lightning, is that now an exploit cause 90% of this community can't do it?

Lame
                      rof+lighting is bug that mostly happens in wb

Comment

Why would ROF+lightning be an exploit when it is meant to be in the game. You can even triple cast when fighting ward towers, with the help of deepfreeze. Speed is a feature of a game. Faster action/cast speed, more casts/actions per timeframe. Slower action/cast speed, less actions/cast per timeframe (slowed units, world bosses are slower than your toons).

EDIT: when i say triple cast on ward tower, i mean Zebq vs Guild Battle Ward Tower
                        Last edited by mageheal50; 02-05-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          rof+lighting is bug that mostly happens in wb
                          Except I do it in arena perfectly.

Comment

vid or didnt happen. cover your skill bar, cover anything, just keep the battle area recorded

It is possible, but not doable everytime, if that's what u mean by "perfectly"

Comment

Sorry, not showing it. You can find a tutorial in the Chinese YouTube if you look hard enough.

Comment

i said MOSTLY and like mage said show vid of you doing it "perfectly" in arena

Comment

Working...
                                X