Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full List of Valentines Day Events (with Chocolate Count)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full List of Valentines Day Events (with Chocolate Count)

Hey guys,

Put up a full list of the Valentines day Events (Including Chocolate Count). All the info is up on my blog.

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

hii jacooo and ty for the great information)
    ddollyy
    pirates
    s15 shrin of sakaya

Comment

full list.. but no whip event

tricked by the title..+1 hit on jaco blog

Comment

blessing wheel row in chart looks incorrect. nothing there that gives 2 extra chocolate for spending balens...

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
          blessing wheel row in chart looks incorrect. nothing there that gives 2 extra chocolate for spending balens...
          My bad Brother, Thanks for pointing that out (its Fixed with new count up)

Comment

another small bust. looks like wheel of fate event is mislabeled as bounty quest boost. numbers seem right, just need to fix caption. and perhaps add extra row that shows dates for bounty quest boost, but no chocolate (like your double exp row).

Comment

another small bust. looks like wheel of fate event is mislabeled as bounty quest boost. numbers seem right, just need to fix caption. and perhaps add extra row that shows dates for bounty quest boost, but no chocolate (like your double exp row).
              Sigh, Sorry baby has kept me up all night and i'm running on steam. will fix :P

Ok all fixed lol. I think i'm going to crash now.
              Last edited by Jackos24; 02-10-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Basically, if you don't cash, you don't gain again, we're back to how it was months ago.
                Max you could get is 80 mahra/sepulcrum, a dumb hat, a bit of daru or more SCs.

Pffff glad I quit paying for most of the game, it just isn't worth it anymore. Those 39 balen boxes are also ridiculously stupid, 2 of the items are roses (11 or 99)...
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Kessar can u make it again to top 4? if u can would be great you are great man mostly all days stripping for all of us great when i see u on top 4 ungeared so we can complete it, really man tyvm for everything u do in there u help a lot of ppl without getting nothing back u are great
                  IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    Basically, if you don't cash, you don't gain again, we're back to how it was months ago.
                    Max you could get is 80 mahra/sepulcrum, a dumb hat, a bit of daru or more SCs.

Pffff glad I quit paying for most of the game, it just isn't worth it anymore. Those 39 balen boxes are also ridiculously stupid, 2 of the items are roses (11 or 99)...
                    Anyone even noticed the armour is something many of us already have? It is easy obtainable through clothes synthesis.
                    Hat is same as the previous event.
                    Wings are just too bling-bling for my taste so yes i agree with Iggy. Will focus just on mahras once again.
                    Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                      Anyone even noticed the armour is something many of us already have? It is easy obtainable through clothes synthesis.
                      Wings are just too bling-bling for my taste so yes i agree with Iggy. Will focus just on mahras once again.
                      Yep, the armor is the first extra clothing I ever got. Hat is ugly and weapon stupid. [/FAIL EVENT]

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                        Ya its a fairly useless event. (besides the Mahra) and they seem to be in every event now a days.

Comment

Seems we got shafted on this Event, Other publishers are getting mounts / tokens for SC event and Dark Sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                            Seems we got shafted on this Event, Other publishers are getting mounts / tokens for SC event and Dark Sylph.
                            Not really.
                            ******** are the only ones who have/are further in patch than us.
                            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

guys this month and this event just started, and has still a long way to go. we dont know what we will get until the end of it

Comment

Working...
                              X