Tips and Tricks for World Boss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    Not sure how sylph double hitting with skills has been out for 6 months (since sylphs have not been out that long :P).
    Was referring to the rune one =P

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      Was referring to the rune one =P
      hmm...that's only 1 trick...you could've fooled us with the "s" =P
      Last edited by bakuryuuha; 02-14-2014, 10:38 PM. Reason: misread the post
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Dont matter the haters, keep posting, there is plenty of there useless stuff while this i find rather usefull.

Comment

well...its pretty normal since some ppl have the mindset that just cause they worked hard to learn something they expect others to work equally hard to discover the same things =P They just forgot about the joy of interacting with others even if its to coach them on how to play better or the satisfaction gained from knowing you helped someone improve in some ways. But I'm sure we don't expect everyone to think the same way just because we feel that way...would be helpful if someone can post a vid with double skill (using auto attack/skills) in Necro =P
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

nice tips & tricks, jacko, as always!

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              well...its pretty normal since some ppl have the mindset that just cause they worked hard to learn something they expect others to work equally hard to discover the same things =P They just forgot about the joy of interacting with others even if its to coach them on how to play better or the satisfaction gained from knowing you helped someone improve in some ways. But I'm sure we don't expect everyone to think the same way just because we feel that way...would be helpful if someone can post a vid with double skill (using auto attack/skills) in Necro =P
              I'll try and get one done today. :P
              IGN: Jacko
              Server: Kabam S24
              Guild: Genesis
              Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                Hey guys,

I just finished compiling a list of tricks and tips for WB.

Using the info on this guild I was able to increase my WB gold intake by 20-30%.

I hope this is as helpful to you as it was for me.

Blog: http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/
                Hi Jacko wassup. There are two things u must tell me ok. :P, Why don't u change your clothing, its the same clothing for 100 years now ? Also how much time it takes u to complete/edit video? . Btw i am not a mage fan specially in TOK Nm, but i do appreciate your efforts and time for other Low Level players, n yeah i do watch almost all your videos , but not a fan :P
                IGN: Kittylation
                Server: Miniclip
                Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                  Hi Jacko wassup. There are two things u must tell me ok. :P, Why don't u change your clothing, its the same clothing for 100 years now ? Also how much time it takes u to complete/edit video? . Btw i am not a mage fan specially in TOK Nm, but i do appreciate your efforts and time for other Low Level players, n yeah i do watch almost all your videos , but not a fan :P
                  I guess it depends on the length of the video. It can take from 5 mins to an ,hour/half, for a decent video. As for my clothes, when i find a diff look then most ppl have i usually stick with it. :P
                  IGN: Jacko
                  Server: Kabam S24
                  Guild: Genesis
                  Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Working...
                  X