Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on New Patch.

Hey guys,

I had someone from the Chinese servers send me some info today on the new patch. They gave a preview on the the rewards for Cross Realm GB, the cost of the new medallions (for the new Honor Levels), and a confirmation on the cost for lvl 80 gear tokens.

Link info : http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

kind of lame...... Why not a new catacomb? Instead they put in a new necro? BORING!!!

Aside from that good post and thank you for the info jacko.

Comment

Patch will be too "far away" for English servers. Nobody really cares i guess

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        Patch will be too "far away" for English servers. Nobody really cares i guess
        First part is just over a month away.

Comment

Nice work Jacko only 2.5k more crypt tokens to save for whole set xD.

Comment

I don't even have all the tokens for 70 stuff yet

Comment

What does the new medailon do? Appreciate the screenshots but some stats would be appreciated aswell

Comment

Cross server gb and new maps/stuffs come from diff patches. So 1st of all inform ppl aBout it , not let em think this will come in same time

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                  What does the new medailon do? Appreciate the screenshots but some stats would be appreciated aswell
                  Its basically more endurance, more charisma, more crit, block, final new medal gives +15 to starting rage, if I didn't recall wrongly its the same amount of % dmg to other players and % reduction from other players and there's a new stat pierce. Both medals just add more of each stat + pierce but only the final medal gives the +15 to starting rage.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Which part of the patch would be the one to hit us in a month?
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

this 2 new titles will be for lvl 80 players or whats the cap for them?

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                        Which part of the patch would be the one to hit us in a month?
                        noone probably
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by fulllll View Post
                          this 2 new titles will be for lvl 80 players or whats the cap for them?
                          No idea about the one after LD but the final rank requires 360k Honor. Both only for Lv 80 players if I didn't recall wrongly either.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Cross server gb and new maps/stuffs come from diff patches. So 1st of all inform ppl aBout it , not let em think this will come in same time
                            All i'm doing is relaying info sent to me by Chinese players. 7 Road can release as little or as much in one patch as they like. We will prob. get these patches in little bursts. All we know is when the first release date is (which is in April). and everything that i have posted is a possibility for that first patch, but if not the first part of the patch it will come in the following parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                              All i'm doing is relaying info sent to me by Chinese players. 7 Road can release as little or as much in one patch as they like. We will prob. get these patches in little bursts. All we know is when the first release date is (which is in April). and everything that i have posted is a possibility for that first patch, but if not the first part of the patch it will come in the following parts.
                              Well...no matter how much they release, I'm sure the updates will at least follow the chronological order of stuff being unlocked like the chinese server. So the next thing to come will be battle guardians and lvl 80 dungeons, mobs and equipment. If we do get a combination of couple versions into 1 big patch, that'll be good since we'll be getting god casting of equipment, mount refining, cloth refining and other cool stuff along with new events like x server guild battles to do. After that will be sylph evolution and advance careers with advance talent, dragon soul engraving, advance skill tree, new astrals and astral slots for lv 80 players, marriage system, other events. Then next will be new troops for us...which if R2 doesn't speed up their updating progress and keeps to the current speed, we could be looking at at least 2 yrs before we get new troops...I'm seriously hoping they will combine the next 2 or 3 versions into 1 big update. Even if it's split into 4 or 5 parts doesn't matter, as long as we can catch up in less than a yr to where the chinese servers are right now...

Comment

Working...
                              X