No announcement yet.

Card Systems = Good Information...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my best card is blue quality, white knight-troy gives 160 attack in multi player arena

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      in future they will probably put in shop purple and orange quality cards but for now balens don't affect this addition in any way.

I wish attempts come faster so upgrade of cards can go faster since there are many cards it will be very hard to get same kind of cards and it will take to much space really to keep all of them

dunno how its on high lvl but tested some its 1 att every 6 hours(at lvl 32) got 5 different cards,and gray quality need 10 same for upg, green 8, blue 5

So those who are using Spirit Convenient they also have to wait for the CD? Just curious.
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

something i would like to point out is that the card stats are applied before your character's passive.. as in the screen shot of little jacko health went up 240 instead of 200 so had 20% passive on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
          So those who are using Spirit Convenient they also have to wait for the CD? Just curious.
          yes they do u actually gain attempt when 6 hours pass,instead like fishing u have 20 attempts but u can speed cd with SC
          Last edited by senadbasic; 02-27-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            yes they do u actually gain attempt when 6 hours pass,instead like fishing u have 20 attempts but u can speed cd with SC
            Hmmmm, no?

Comment

we got tanks bejeweled fishing now card fights what is next pac man or did dug lmfao

Comment

the card system is still confusing. Also I dont think it makes any use because the example just increases br just a few, but ty for the clarification Jacko
                S404 Jade River
                Wiseman
                Founder of Fairy Tail
                View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

I've seen you mention that you can build 2 sets of cards. My character on wartune-1 has 3 pages to build decks on fyi at level 42. (only half of the 2nd page and none of the spaces on the 3rd are unlocked)

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                    I've seen you mention that you can build 2 sets of cards. My character on wartune-1 has 3 pages to build decks on fyi at level 42. (only half of the 2nd page and none of the spaces on the 3rd are unlocked)
                    Slots not Pages (you can have plenty of pages.)

Slots are the sets of 4 you can have running at a time.

I will try and get more info and cards posted every day.
                    IGN: Jacko
                    Server: Kabam S24
                    Guild: Genesis
                    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

On your video I only saw 2 slots for the decks, my character had 3. The 3rd one fully opens at level 57.

Also just noticed - if you hover over the card icon on your character screen it will sum up your situational BR. Mine says "spire br +528, catacombs br +160"
                      Last edited by KarrdeThuun; 02-27-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                        On your video I only saw 2 slots for the decks, my character had 3. The 3rd one fully opens at level 57.

Also just noticed - if you hover over the card icon on your character screen it will sum up your situational BR. Mine says "spire br +528, catacombs br +160"
                        ya did notice that as well (the situation BR.)
                        IGN: Jacko
                        Server: Kabam S24
                        Guild: Genesis
                        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by R22383272 View Post
                          we got tanks bejeweled fishing now card fights what is next pac man or did dug lmfao
                          next is pirates of the carribean. I think I mentioned it a long time ago. To get battle guardians you need to find lost treasure maps and clear them. There's diff types of treasure maps for diff guardians which grant diff resists to sylph elements along with other boosts. Its mostly free, but chances are that you'll keep finding the same types of maps over n over again and you'll need to spend balens if you want to change the map to a diff type to get a new guardian to increase your overall resist.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X