Knights will be nerfed more (Block) - Chinese Wartune Sylph Evolution 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights will be nerfed more (Block) - Chinese Wartune Sylph Evolution 2

Sorry everyone , I'm here to give bad news about knights. I login into the chinese servers 5 minutes ago , Sylph Evolution 2. All the top players have evolved Aegis with 100k ++ BR . And I took a sneak peek at the knights. And here it is..

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight.png
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1755693

In english , it says you have 50% chance to get 4% hp back , up to 1500 hp only. I'm a chinese so don't judge anything , me and my friends can read chinese. I'm pretty sure it is correct.
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

the skill has 2 lvls.. what u show here is for lvl 1 and is probably same in our version now. also it makes no difference if you heal 3000 or 1500. for them 3k is nothing and if you half that again its... still nothing

Comment

3000 or 1500 alr doesn't matter when I get that patch, my HP should reach at least 300K that time
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Knights in WT are the ultimate trash class of gaming, i dont think any other game has any class which is as bad as knights are in WT.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
          Sorry everyone , I'm here to give bad news about knights. I login into the chinese servers 5 minutes ago , Sylph Evolution 2. All the top players have evolved Aegis with 100k ++ BR . And I took a sneak peek at the knights. And here it is..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101065[/ATTACH]

In english , it says you have 50% chance to get 4% hp back , up to 1500 hp only. I'm a chinese so don't judge anything , me and my friends can read chinese. I'm pretty sure it is correct.
          As someone else said, the 50% chance to restore 1500hp is for rank 1 of the skill. That change is already active on our servers, they just haven't updated the text on the skill's description. Rank 2 of the skill is 100% chance to restore max hp of 3000.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            Knights in WT are the ultimate trash class of gaming, i dont think any other game has any class which is as bad as knights are in WT.
            You are the biggest crybaby of gaming.

Please go play Mahjong or anything which doesnt have different races.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              You are the biggest crybaby of gaming.

Please go play Mahjong or anything which doesnt have different races.
              knight isnt a race, its a class dude, a class!!... ahh
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                knight isnt a race, its a class dude, a class!!... ahh
                i agree
                every hero has his hamster!

Comment

what about the cat in hello kitty roller rescue, it's pretty useless, kills its enemies with a love gun
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

you are a knight yourself and you always trash your own class. what a disgrace! so you want wt to give free handouts to knights only?

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                      you are a knight yourself and you always trash your own class. what a disgrace! so you want wt to give free handouts to knights only?
                      When has WT ever given anything to knights in ANY patch update?? just give me one favour which the devs have done to knights in any of the patches( aint even mentioning all the updates and events which have nerfed knights to oblivion)

Comment

Knights got 2 big dmg delphics, ulti slash + talents does insane dmg, 2 shields, several passives and look pretty cool, what
                        Else do you want? Heals? Heal rune does a lot of healing, aoe? Got that covered too,
                        I dont know these constant cries about knight, its a great class so if u dont like it,
                        Quit or reroll another class

Comment

they know why they are nerfing it... they wouldn't nerf it if its weak skill

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                            Knights got 2 big dmg delphics, ulti slash + talents does insane dmg, 2 shields, several passives and look pretty cool, what
                            Else do you want? Heals? Heal rune does a lot of healing, aoe? Got that covered too,
                            I dont know these constant cries about knight, its a great class so if u dont like it,
                            Quit or reroll another class
                            you must be lvl 20 or just stupid
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

No and no, 175k mage and i have great knights in my server, just cant understand this
                              Constant crying you guys keep up.

If a your heals got nerfed then go with less block, raise other attributes and compensate
                              For the small loss you got. Knights got intercept which basically disables the enemy skill
                              Usage greatly unless they start with a lot build up and many skills to damage greatly.

As i said, if you dont know how to play as knight just quit or reroll.

Comment

Working...
                              X