Young whipper snapers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young whipper snapers

Back in my day we did not have tv, now we have computer do hickeys we didnt have lag, so be grateful for it, nor did we have whiners or people whining about whiners not knowing they are whining themselves and are therefore whiners ....ugh have to insert something that relates to the game now... um i tried the mini client and its running smoothly what about you guys? ughh o yeah if i buy a 7 day mount and max out a certain stat will i keep it cause you know each mount increases max stat lv just want some confirmation sorry for being a troll was bored :P
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    Back in my day we did not have tv, now we have computer do hickeys we didnt have lag, so be grateful for it, nor did we have whiners or people whining about whiners not knowing they are whining themselves and are therefore whiners ....ugh have to insert something that relates to the game now... um i tried the mini client and its running smoothly what about you guys? ughh o yeah if i buy a 7 day mount and max out a certain stat will i keep it cause you know each mount increases max stat lv just want some confirmation sorry for being a troll was bored :P
    so what history do u have?
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Upon reading this i thought to myself... "This sounds almost exactly like what Alstron said today, hmmmmmm"

I found you!!!

Comment

OMG! That would be Alstron? :O
        No wonder he wanted us to read that lol.
        Also, I found you IronBorn
        (I'm Lunay btw)
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Upon reading this i thought to myself... "This sounds almost exactly like what Alstron said today, hmmmmmm"

I found you!!!
          looooooooooooooooooool you found me :3
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
          X