Dragon Invasion 3rd boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion 3rd boss

Anyone experienced changes to damage the third boss is dealing? Our team clears easily to lvl 5 boss - since DI started - today the third boss insta killed all 4 of us when he reached 3/4 of the last HP bar. At the time when it happened, he was not enraged, at least he did not show the enrage (1000% damage) buff.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, this should be transferred to bug area.

Dunno if bugged or not but same happened to my team on boss 5 similarly with no enrage buff showing, just goes lolnope you shall not pass on last bit of last bar and all 4 dead...

Comment

5 did that to us yesterday
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Undocumented feature.....

Comment

i think its like enrage just that he doesnt get buff but simply does a strong aoe oneshot kill. you might have been too slow.

Comment

I think bosses got a "timer" after .. hits they just kill all with one ultimate. If you do low dmg you die.

Comment

It is the auto kill that the bosses have after a certain amount of time passes. Sometimes the game will lag and a person will be left in the battle and that person can see the buff on the boss.

Comment

you have 4 minutes to kill a boss before it instakills your entire team (atleast it is 4 mins for boss 5 and 6 should be same on lower lvls)

Comment

so its a) a bug instakilling you before enrage, or b) a bug instakilling you without showing he is enraged. And that is still a bug, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    so its a) a bug instakilling you before enrage, or b) a bug instakilling you without showing he is enraged. And that is still a bug, no matter what.
                    c) if its supposed to give you 4 mins that's cupcake'd since it killed my team after 2 mins

Comment

i dont play with timer in my hand and i know how fast time goes by when trying to achieve something

WHICH DOESNT MAKE ME LESS UNHAPPY

Comment

Moot point when the event itself has a timer on it heh

Comment

heh ofc, but my point is when i play, even a timed event like di, i dont take notes when i started each boss and how much time i have spent on it already, but obviously i should now, even take screenshots for future tickets

And again i know how sometimes time goes by without noticing. 4 mins passed when you thought it must be 2, or 2 years passed when i thought i strated yesterday/last month/last autumn

Comment

Yeah no matter what you have to play wartune with a SS app ready, video recording too, not like the devs... oh Idk know the coding to the game and could easily find a bug when you say THIS IS BROKEN.

Comment

i come to lvl 6 every day so no issues one lvl 3.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X