Hades and Apollo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    just be patient, last event with apollo/hades I didnt care about it again then got it on second to last day of the event
    I spend 2k balens and bought some chest... I got hades instead of apollo....... i feel so.. damn. they need an event to exchange hades to apollo vice versa ._.
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
      I spend 2k balens and bought some chest... I got hades instead of apollo....... i feel so.. damn. they need an event to exchange hades to apollo vice versa ._.
      That's luck, as said in a dozen other threads Hades is much better, the fact that you got it is something you should be happy about.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        That's luck, as said in a dozen other threads Hades is much better, the fact that you got it is something you should be happy about.
        Can I know how is Hades better? What happens if you're using Hades against some heavy PDEF knights , archer or maybe mages?

Comment

Can I know how is Hades better? What happens if you're using Hades against some heavy PDEF knights , archer or maybe mages?
          Hades is awesome vs. both mages and archers.
          Less useful vs. knights, but I hit my BR knights for 100k+ with Devour Soul (that skill, which heals me for 60% of damage dealt).

Also:
          1. You're very lucky to get any of those sylphs in boxes bought with 2k balens only.
          2. As long as you don't have that sylph, it's always nice to get it.
          3. Most likely, they will allow to exchange Hades/Apollo seals for event items.
          4. It's a gamble. You could've got nothing at all. Would you be less irritated then?

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Hades is awesome vs. both mages and archers.
            Less useful vs. knights, but I hit my BR knights for 100k+ with Devour Soul (that skill, which heals me for 60% of damage dealt).

Also:
            1. You're very lucky to get any of those sylphs in boxes bought with 2k balens only.
            2. As long as you don't have that sylph, it's always nice to get it.
            3. Most likely, they will allow to exchange Hades/Apollo seals for event items.
            4. It's a gamble. You could've got nothing at all. Would you be less irritated then?
            Hmm you mean you hit the knights around your BR for 100k damage ? :O that's cool... what about delphic

1. Yes I'm very lucky and I'm happy that I got something , but I was hoping for Apollo so I'm a little dissappointed.
            2. It's nice to get I guess ^^ Just hope I can get more balens and hope for luck. (I'm just jealous of other really lucky people)
            3. I'll see what I can do about that..
            4. Yes , thank you for your words , I'm just disappointed that I didn't get Apollo.

Comment

Hmm you mean you hit the knights around your BR for 100k damage ? :O that's cool... what about delphic

1. Yes I'm very lucky and I'm happy that I got something , but I was hoping for Apollo so I'm a little dissappointed.
              2. It's nice to get I guess ^^ Just hope I can get more balens and hope for luck. (I'm just jealous of other really lucky people)
              3. I'll see what I can do about that..
              4. Yes , thank you for your words , I'm just disappointed that I didn't get Apollo.
              if you get apollo instead of hades I am sure that you will regret saying that in the future

apollo is really a weak sylph in my opinion
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                if you get apollo instead of hades I am sure that you will regret saying that in the future

apollo is really a weak sylph in my opinion
                Hades looks pretty strong , what I'm afraid is that hades doesn't hurt some heavily armored knights. (If saying the same BR)
                Have you fought a knight around your BR with Hades? What would be your reason saying that Apollo is weak?

PS : The more I asked , the more I feel like I'm some whiner/retarded-unhappy-lucky-bastard . Sorry , just want to know more about them in the higher levels.

Comment

Hades looks pretty strong , what I'm afraid is that hades doesn't hurt some heavily armored knights. (If saying the same BR)
                  Have you fought a knight around your BR with Hades? What would be your reason saying that Apollo is weak?

PS : The more I asked , the more I feel like I'm some whiner/retarded-unhappy-lucky-bastard . Sorry , just want to know more about them in the higher levels.
                  yes wei11, totally my clone XD (similar BR of char and sylph, Aegis BR ~36K)

his Aegis hits me hard, and in CW final 4 battle, I win 1 lose 3
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

oh cool! Thanks for sharing your experience and opinion ^^ Imma visit your server later maybe :P

Comment

One possiblity of aegis hitting you hard is you have low pdef... So it is not really a proof that apollo/athena is weak.

Anyways, what makes hades better than apollo is because of its skills have some side effects... very nasty... apollo is not weak, it is just its skills are like that - damage only, and some support skills, which, I think is worse than Iris support skills.

Comment

Aegis can hit hard (like I said) and the most important factor is your Reduce RES and enemy's Reduction Crystals.

I wouldn't recommend it for a knight, though. It can hit hard (like I often hit ~100k with Devour Soul my BR knights), but sometimes, I meet a knight who has some Dark Resistance and my delphic hits him for ~50k.

But, Aegis comes in handy in group PvP fights or in 1 vs. 1 PvE events, where you can deal damage and heal meanwhile.

For PvP, I would use Gaia/Hercules anyway. It also does nice in 1 vs. 1 PvE events.

Don't find Apollo/Athena useful anywhere else than group fights.

Comment

and the argument between hades and apollo continues :P i'm reading

Comment

got nothing wasting my mil mil exp on my toon,,, why am never got any good from lucky box?

Comment

What happens if you're using Apollo against some heavy MDEF knights, archer or maybe mages?
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                What happens if you're using Apollo against some heavy MDEF knights, archer or maybe mages?
                                1. Knights , they have PDEF passive so I guess they have higher pdef than mdef.
                                2. Archers , I don't know about this , they have HP passive so they're so-so (unless they focus pdef/mdef)
                                3. Mages , MDEF... but knights has strong patk delphic and could take down mages easier.

So what would your conclusion be?

Comment

Working...
                                X