Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylph Taboo Event , which sylph to choose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
    Hades much better than a purple eve, at least u can always go and hunt eve and make it purple anytime
    how do i make it purple anytime? o.o if i dont have the mahra
    Last edited by TripleCKen; 09-05-2014, 06:21 AM. Reason: wrong accuse
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
      how do i make it purple anytime? o.o if i dont have the mahra
      How? Hoard mahra and eventually make it.
      Anyway, you can make sylph purple for free with a high probablility.
      You can own Hades/Apollo for free only when you're really, really lucky. Even if you cash, you must be pretty lucky to get Hades or Apollo, not mentioning that the only field where Hades is worse than Apollo is 1 vs. 1 PvP vs. knights.
      Anywhere else, Hades is better.

Also, when I use my Aegis/Gaia (Hades' upgrade, however it's called now) and I meet a knight with Athena, I deal him a lot of damage anyway (due to Athena's -200 Dark resistance).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        How? Hoard mahra and eventually make it.
        Anyway, you can make sylph purple for free with a high probablility.
        You can own Hades/Apollo for free only when you're really, really lucky. Even if you cash, you must be pretty lucky to get Hades or Apollo, not mentioning that the only field where Hades is worse than Apollo is 1 vs. 1 PvP vs. knights.
        Anywhere else, Hades is better.

Also, when I use my Aegis/Gaia (Hades' upgrade, however it's called now) and I meet a knight with Athena, I deal him a lot of damage anyway (due to Athena's -200 Dark resistance).
        Ah I see , I must be really lucky to get both Hades and Apollo then I guess
        Another question , what's the min-max balens spend to actually get 500 divinity shards .. Since you have a Gaia right now , I guess you might able to sort out the price in between ???? - ???? balens
        Server : Avazu - S1
        Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Working...
        X