X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RavenIndigo
    replied
    Surely you can make your own choices about how you play this game. If you're not happy or do not feel you have the time to play, then don't. Simple as. The wide majority of events are there to be enjoyed by those who simply have the time and do not have many things to occupy them otherwise. Complaining won't get you anywhere. Just simply deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    The PVP part of this game is so little, and other than honor and the liga insignia it has little rewards, within a month the first people will have honor maxed anyway.
    Even if you do GA everyday and losing all, you'll still end up in Diamond group.
    According to your logic its better to quit when your not in the top 10 of your server?
    You only face people of the same serer in your BG's and GA?
    Or how does that make any sense?

A game is about having fun, everyone does that within his own time or cash limit.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-08-2014, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    consider the balance between reward and time spent if you have limited time, this is my point

of course done all quests is the best, but if you do that you will become a real life loser

for myself, tok, DI, nirvana, GA, GB, spire, TH, jewel hunt, tank, WB is a must to do, little time required + high reward

wild DA cata BG will do it when have time

CQ and bounty, no thanks
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-08-2014, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• taha766
    replied
    Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
    Kim Wong

SO many stuff to do, wartune add stuff like they add butter to my delifrance bread. They add stuff like breathing air drinking water.

I want a simple facebook game wartune with only catacombs and MPDs and solo dungeon solo arena. No stuff like guild battle sylph whatever wilds monsters jewel hunt etc.

And you say no one tell me do all stuff because I fall back and fall down and you
    the game is fun with these things but also it has a demerit it lags too much everyone need a better pc and net connection that everyone cant afford or they dont need
    wartune should try to fix all the bugs if they want to take 1 day(24 hours) take it but give us a smoother game.
    and after maintenance also add some compensation for everyone

Leave a comment:

• taha766
    replied
    Kim Wong

SO many stuff to do, wartune add stuff like they add butter to my delifrance bread. They add stuff like breathing air drinking water.

I want a simple facebook game wartune with only catacombs and MPDs and solo dungeon solo arena. No stuff like guild battle sylph whatever wilds monsters jewel hunt etc.

And you say no one tell me do all stuff because I fall back and fall down and you
    the game is fun with these things but also it has a demerit it lags too much everyone need a better pc and net connection that everyone cant afford or they dont need
    wartune should try to fix all the bugs if they want to take 1 day(24 hours) take it but give us a smoother game.
    and after maintenance also add some compensation for everyone

Leave a comment:

• Roblox88
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo
    umm i dont do everything
    i'm strong enough to carry my own weight
    but you probably won't even make top 10 ranks. What's the point of playing this game if you don't even make the top 10 ranks? This game is about competition and see no reason to play if you can't even compete with the top ranks in your server. Doing pve is nothing. This is a pvp game and about competition. you hardly need to do anything to beat all the mpds and what not. You need to do a lot though if you want to stay in top ranks of your server.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    no, kimwong is right. no one forced you to do all things. if you want simpler games, play candy crush or something.
    Candy Crush is Awesome....LEVEL 394!!!

I am new but there are so many things to do everyday?

How much time you want us to spend wartune xD me have no time to spend.

Should wartune be simply like facebook game?
    Then Create Time...
    If you can't you will fall behind,Unless you can afford to cash its a whole different story....

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    if you dont have much time, then do the things that help raise your br...tok and spire arent one of those things...doing them will help you level sure...but thats a bad thing if your not focusing on BR. better to level less and raise br more. if you have time to do everything then sure go for it.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.

Leave a comment:

• Sagitaruis
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    What about people like me? Recently, I'm off since ~6 a.m. server time and I come back home around 10-11 p.m. server time. I can do 1, maybe 2 BGs, sometimes World Boss and some runs if there are any people to play with.
    The schedule restrictions kill the game (for me, at least).
    Deal with it ! :S

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    If you are a completionist, you'll find this game very time consuming and likely very expensive to play. One of the really great things about this game is it has so much player content. You can log in many different times of day, whatever suits you, and be able to find an event to run, be it world boss, arena, guild battles, every day, week, month, there are things to do, it's awesome that it's not one of those annoying facebook games where you only can do a few things every day until your stamina runs out and come back tomorrow.

I don't do everything in the game, circuit quests for one thing would drive me insane if I had to do them. No one is twisting your arm into completing everything, but be sure to try everything out before you decide on the game, some things are really a lot of fun, like battleground and arena!

What about people like me? Recently, I'm off since ~6 a.m. server time and I come back home around 10-11 p.m. server time. I can do 1, maybe 2 BGs, sometimes World Boss and some runs if there are any people to play with.
    The schedule restrictions kill the game (for me, at least).

Leave a comment:

• Sagitaruis
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    If you are a completionist, you'll find this game very time consuming and likely very expensive to play. One of the really great things about this game is it has so much player content. You can log in many different times of day, whatever suits you, and be able to find an event to run, be it world boss, arena, guild battles, every day, week, month, there are things to do, it's awesome that it's not one of those annoying facebook games where you only can do a few things every day until your stamina runs out and come back tomorrow.

I don't do everything in the game, circuit quests for one thing would drive me insane if I had to do them. No one is twisting your arm into completing everything, but be sure to try everything out before you decide on the game, some things are really a lot of fun, like battleground and arena!
    Gettin killed is really fun :P

Leave a comment:

• Roblox88
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    no one tell you to do all the stuff
    Ifyou dont do all the stuff in this game you will fall far behind everyone else. You need to do every single event otherwise your character is going suck and be extremely weak.

Leave a comment:

• Sagitaruis
    replied
    If you have limited time , do the moste important things , like Jewel Hunt , spire or tok mpd , and also blizting catacombs , for me those are the most important things to do if you have only , let say 3-2 hours ? , but also it's depend on what you want , if you are more intersted in the leveling , then tok , spire,mpd , should be your proirity .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X