level 80 bg is a nightmare for 'normal' players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
    Well not all cashers are VIP and not all VIP are cashers either though. And some don't have lv 9 VIP so they can still lose some.

But yes I know many of folk whom will be maxed soon and will be done but I'm not complaining I still kill more than I get killed in 60-69 BG, so it's all good.
    Then you didn't meet a hard casher.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      opinions and complains are not exclusive to each other. btw when you give an "opinion" where you express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event, wouldnt that what people call a complain?

note that complains arent inherently bad, but baseless complains do. e/g: bug, connection issue are legit complain, but things like "i dont like fighting people stronger than me, match me with weaker people!" is not.

well, if you arent a camper, then you are a big casher. "normal" players didnt have 170k when they first entered lvl 80.

ignore my above text, you just admit it yourself.

im not feeling "right" or "wrong" about camping. im stating my opinion why campers sucks.

for the record, i never stated that 80's BG not suck for "normal" players. what i said in my previous post is BG sucks in every level for "normal" players. do you know the feel when you accumulated 400 honor from 5-6 kills, then a dryad bomber negates it? i used to have it a lot, it happens a lot in lower level BG where you got less than 100 honors each kill. you should be a little be grateful, in 80's BG normally people has reached LD at least, so you rarely losing 400 honors even if the opponent dryaded.

oh, and im a complainer too. i always complain about campers ruining the BG.
      Good to know

You assume I just entered lvl 80, but i did for some time now. I think was about 155 k br when I became lvl 80.

Again I am not a camper, I got my honor because I worked hard for it and chose not to cart. Might be hard te believe if you are a level noob who gave up on bg's long ago

I don't agree bg in every level suck for normal players, if you build a good toon you have always enough chances to make kills in every bg (except 80). You don't have to be a camper for that, its just harder. I've had hard bg's always, having high honor quick and loosing it to higher br's with lower honor a lot.

Comment

80 BG is just chance. I've had BGs where I could get 15+ kills (buffed @240kish) and I've had the same where I needed dryads just for 5 kills! When your entire BG is 280k+ doesn't matter if you're camper casher or anything really, you get cupcake'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
          Good to know

You assume I just entered lvl 80, but i did for some time now. I think was about 155 k br when I became lvl 80.
          155k is still above normal either. normal noncasher players who didnt camp and obviously not rush leveling would have around 120-130k when they 1st hit lvl 80 these days.

Again I am not a camper, I got my honor because I worked hard for it and chose not to cart. Might be hard te believe if you are a level noob who gave up on bg's long ago
          oh the irony, who was the one opening a thread about they didnt join BGs because the enemies are too strong again?

I don't agree bg in every level suck for normal players, if you build a good toon you have always enough chances to make kills in every bg (except 80). You don't have to be a camper for that, its just harder. I've had hard bg's always, having high honor quick and loosing it to higher br's with lower honor a lot.
          likewise, if you build a good toon you have always enough chances to make kills in every bg even in 80's. those strong players? they already "camped" in lvl 80 months ahead, but there are still many other normal players in BG.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i got 6 kills the other day in 80s bg i'm 120k br

its all luck imo
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

There are other things for level 80 besides bg, no? Also nobody telling you to do bg anyway. Its YOUR CHOICE to enter and do it
              IGN: Kittylation
              Server: Miniclip
              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                Then you didn't meet a hard casher.
                Uh I've met some really hard cashers. IE. Dragonsbane (Lv 63 or 64 with like 150k BR, LewsTherin Lv 64 with 140k+ BR, Juliette (Lv 6* (Not sure about exact last digit but also 140k+ BR) I could name more but not sure you even are in the 60-69 bracket so these names could be meaningless to you.

Comment

Uh I've met some really hard cashers. IE. Dragonsbane (Lv 63 or 64 with like 150k BR, LewsTherin Lv 64 with 140k+ BR, Juliette (Lv 6* (Not sure about exact last digit but also 140k+ BR) I could name more but not sure you even are in the 60-69 bracket so these names could be meaningless to you.
                  Half of the people could be camping there (in that bracket) but if you certainly claim that you've faced a hard casher without vip or vip 9 then you have not.
                  I'm in the 80 bracket so facing people that leads over you by 50-70-100 and even 150k+ br than you is normal (212k here)
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Those hard cashiers who camp at low level, when they meet someone of there own size at level 80 bg, they are the one who cries the most. I remember a knight (orange sylph, 200k Br, level 60 pve) got butt hurt when he was getting killed spamingly lol. he was the one crying the most/cursing while the other people lower br then him were just having fun
                    IGN: Kittylation
                    Server: Miniclip
                    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

ty for those names, once I see them I'll make sure to leave that bg
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                        Half of the people could be camping there (in that bracket) but if you certainly claim that you've faced a hard casher without vip or vip 9 then you have not.
                        I'm in the 80 bracket so facing people that leads over you by 50-70-100 and even 150k+ br than you is normal (212k here)
                        I understand what you're saying but only reason I came to the conclusion they didn't have lv 9 was caused they always ask me how much honor I got from the victory and some even cry about it. I could just be taking their questions and whining the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                        X