CRAFT GEMS???what it is??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAFT GEMS???what it is??

hy i have one question today i press on craft 75x pdef lvl4 gems and 50x disipear...i have in inv 25x left,3x lvl 5 pdef from 1-5 pack gems and nothing more bigger than lvl 5....were 50x my gems disipear???:O what it is THIS CRAFT??((
    Last edited by AmUnSkoP; 09-23-2014, 06:00 AM. Reason: error

Craft uses the smaller gems to make bigger gems.

so to synth a level 6 gem: you normally use 4 * lvl 5 gems.

Craft allows you to use, 16 * lvl 4 gems, or 64 * lvl 3 gems, or 256 * lvl 2 gems to make the same level 6 gem.

Are you quite sure you don't have a level 7 or 8 gem knocking about your inventory now?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

nope..i looking for lvl 5 - 6 gems (my max lvl on pdef,and w8ing to buy lvl7 trans) and nothing...and how 50x disipear??supose to be more not 50x...to create next lvls on it..isn't??and belive me if i was having them...i really don;t post it here... i was so stupid pressing CRAFT buton..but i saw it green..and poc...."what it this?" and now :| u know it...
      Last edited by AmUnSkoP; 09-23-2014, 08:04 AM. Reason: error

Comment

If you're certain you're missing stuff: submit a ticket. That's all I can suggest.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          If you're certain you're missing stuff: submit a ticket. That's all I can suggest.
          i send,but want to saw if someone else have this issues,and to know what mean that craft....
          Last edited by AmUnSkoP; 09-23-2014, 09:51 AM. Reason: error

Comment

What's this button do? Hmmm...i'll leave it set on 75 and see. Click. Oops, what did I do?

Maybe a lesson not to push buttons if you don't know what happens.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

True about...i'm learn that now..but 50x lvl4 gems when gem event will be soon..i spent a lot of gold to convert them..and..disipear for a ***** clik?:O in this !@!#$$ i was lucky to have 25x more in my inv i think :|

Comment

This is a bug, crafting directly no longer works it just takes your materials, happens on everything... I brought this up with res gem synthesizing but nothing's been done yet. The only thing that works is crafting all your lower ones and moving up to the higher ones as you have them, it is really silly.
                S211 Tamera
                992k br
                I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

I thougt crafting was mean to make gems with balens when you did not had to synth and they were showing the window telling you are buying X amount og X lvl gem just to justify the balen amount.

Lucky me i never tried to do it to jump synth lvl, i read somewhere was pisible, but reather synth lvl by lvl... some learning are payed with high prise when you do not do it carefully or learn from othwrs mistake.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

if is bugged why they don't fixed??i know i will never take back my gems...but delete or fix that CRAFT button... WAS SO GREEN ..all my guild lough on my issues :\,btw no answer back at my ticket..i will get one??in this life???
                    Last edited by AmUnSkoP; 09-24-2014, 10:40 AM. Reason: error

Comment

I hope U ll never do that in future coz once i did and never forget again dammn my all lvl4 gems gone before one day of gem synthsize event

Comment

and send tiket??any answer??i don't think so..R2 want only to RECHARGE..that`s all..nothing else..to fix bug`s..neah...let them suffer...like arena 1 year passed,and do not forget teleportation map verry annoying bug not fixed yet,and many bug's who w8 to be fixed and nothing :|...and more laggie at each patch....is something already taken..:| ..if someone have issues...recharge and maybe..maybe u will get an answer that make me crazy 48h and 0 answer from my tiket ..damn it!
                        Last edited by AmUnSkoP; 09-24-2014, 04:26 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Working...
                        X