Arena match up's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena match up's

There should be some limit to arena losses as well loosing 13/15 games man even with 100k br at lvl68 is hard to reach gold grp every weak man this sucks. And r2 u never change what ever we suggest or ask u never care abt them. All you need cash from us. useless shame on your part.

NOTE: I know u will delete this post as i said truths abt u.

A limit on losing, really.... Yes it is hard to reach gold group, that's kinda the point.

Comment

one could probably reach gold literally losing all of them on a daily basis, the problem is reaching diamond

Comment

shhhhhhhh don;t tell him about diamond....don't he is ready for it

Comment

in arena i am always got lvl 70+ players for battle while we r 4 players at lvl 66 to 69
          and than we loose many battle this can be fixed how can we fight with lvl 70+ cashers
          and 1 more thing is that we fight only 2 or 3 teams in 15 rounds

Comment

matching is done based on the highest level in your group. Then it searches the longer the searching the more likely you going to get a group that is not in your level bracket. Once match you get them again it because it mostly likely the only group available to fight. Try delaying when you press a start button to start matching.

DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

i hate it when you spend half of the allocated arena time trying to find a team then once you have a team you hit start and get the bots,free win i know but straight after get lvl 80s then have to refresh and gather everyone up again
              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Buddy ur not the only one suffering from arena matching, either u lv up and get some high ranks with u or just try to handle it on ur own.
                Name: Executioner
                Class: Critical Knight
                Sylph: Hercules **
                Server: S42 (Kabam)
                Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                Guild: Paradox

Comment

Working...
                X