X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAD Lands bad *** dun

So our highest level in s15 is now 46.

Its time to try bad lands as far we are 1st party who try 45+ dun good at 1st looks like combination map in campaign 40+

Dungeon way too long it has 4 portal(floors) mobs harder than other below level dungeon of course.

Party of 2 mage 2 archer lvl45 -46 im an offtank eventually im in front. 3 of them is vip. i got some 3 slot gear but not all same for others except other archer 3slot all gear.

Guess what we all die in last boss it still has 3 bar HP. 1st we think were just being careless so change form full potion aoe heal and WHAT!? we all die again.

As for what i see the Boss is super op idk for other people i want ur opinion here thank you. i wanna ask also if any level 45 there pass this dun?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Run-3-Players

use this video as your guide
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

thank u XD so our mage just need to change to support build..

Comment

What to do if ur a knight?
        What happens if ur mage ends up being more of a nuisance due to lack of both healing skills and criticals and at the same time lack power?
        What happens if the mobs overpower everyone ?
        soo many questions
        ohh forgot what type is the boss physical or magical depending on the info i will have to change my attack view
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X