Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High level gem conversion possible until X?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High level gem conversion possible until X?

Hello, simple question here.

What is the highest level of gem that you can convert? I know at some point they become non-convertible.

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Gems <<< according to this gems upto level 12 can be converted, as far as i know its max atm.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
      Hello, simple question here.

What is the highest level of gem that you can convert? I know at some point they become non-convertible.
      There isn't any official information regarding this matter yet.

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
      http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Gems <<< according to this gems upto level 12 can be converted, as far as i know its max atm.
      That is not an official wartune wiki page so the information you can see there is pure speculation.

This is an interesting question though,and I welcome more players to come and share with us the max level gem they could convert

Comment

Highest I have converted is lvl 8

Comment

when will the lvl 9 and lvl10 gem reward implemented?

Comment

I have converted level 9s.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Here is mine

Comment

Level 12 is the highest we can go on English platforms, think someone said in China they can go higher? Not to mention chinas new patch they are merging 2 types of gems together now, yippe -_-
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

He asked hightest lvl you can convert not sintetyze.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinpu View Post
                    He asked hightest lvl you can convert not sintetyze.
                    If you could synth up to 12, why would they make it you can't convert them? -_-
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      If you could synth up to 12, why would they make it you can't convert them? -_-
                      So people would need to spend 3 c keys daily?

Comment

Originally posted by jessysilver View Post
                        when will the lvl 9 and lvl10 gem reward implemented?
                        Hi jessy,sadly we don't have any information on future events.
                        All new events will be announced in the News & Events section,which you can find here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ews-amp-Events

Hopefully you will be able to see the event you are looking for there

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                          That is not an official wartune wiki page so the information you can see there is pure speculation.
                          I agree, but sadly there is no official information regarding anything in this game, and so we have to go search for unofficial posts/speculations, which are mostly correct.
                          Last edited by Hot Shot; 10-01-2014, 10:01 AM.
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Someone in my guild accidentally made level 10 gems. Said you can convert level 10 gems, and they have the same cost as level 9 gems, 2.5xx mil gold.

Comment

Made 1 lvl 11 gem last gem event they ar conventable , Gold price caps at 2,56mil at lvl 9 thats a good news wood be crazy 2 pay 10mil 2 convent 1 lvl 11 gem

Comment

Working...
                              X