Archer WB rotation - good or bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Don't use IS...it kills your output. Better to snag 1.8m per round surviving ulti 3 times, than 2m per round surviving ulti 5 times. To be fair I'm comparing myself (275k) to you and there's a bit of a BR diff, but really...don't use IS. It's bad. The time saved from respawn gets washed by the amount of damage you lose by using IS instead of DS.
    I said over 2 mil. Its actually about 2.5-2.9 mil range lasting 5 times. The respawn time for me hurts more.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      now some 80s already able to survive delphic
      We Knights too, with M's Will. with 260k hp I can survive another one using just apollo shield.

Comment

That's odd...but maybe my rotation is bad when trying to use IS. I will have to give it another look.

Comment

well thanks (to the first comments) for the feedback

yes, im using 55 PVP set atm as i do pvp alot, but working on 60 Set atm.

I already heard alot about the Armor Piercer Rotation, but with pvp set its not possible.

And no, i'm not good at using AFK mode for my double hits yet. I can get it to work for 1 Round, but then it doesnt work anymore (i cant choose the Skill before the round is done)

So yea.. My WB skill bar got:
          Arrow Strike
          Multi
          Passives
          Delphic Sniper
          Lunatic Fire
          Bloodthirsty
          Battle Poweress

all at max. Level

The Runes i use are
          Brutality Rune Lv9
          Chaos Rune Lv4

Runes which would also Work and i got are
          Blood Rune Lv4
          Guardian Rune Lv2

As for Sylphs, i don't own a Sylph close to my Hades's Power (yet)

The way i'm doing in die Video is best i figured out in 3 Weeks and my Gold Income is 90-120k per Round

Comment

That's odd...but maybe my rotation is bad when trying to use IS. I will have to give it another look.
            Just look at it this way. Do you make more gold from first WB where you cant survive as well, or the second Wb where you can live longer.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
              Just look at it this way. Do you make more gold from first WB where you cant survive as well, or the second Wb where you can live longer.
              I usually survive 3 ultis on both. I make more during morning WB because there are less people online.

I tried using IS last night (worked out rotation in the morning so it was crappy as expected), and I forgot to use a patk scroll at night so not a good comparison. Only made 4.6m instead of 5m+ total, though (excluding mails of course).

Comment

I usually survive 3 ultis on both. I make more during morning WB because there are less people online.

I tried using IS last night (worked out rotation in the morning so it was crappy as expected), and I forgot to use a patk scroll at night so not a good comparison. Only made 4.6m instead of 5m+ total, though (excluding mails of course).
                4-5m? i get that and you are double my br

i just realized how dead my server is
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                X