No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think this game is ruined?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope its not Ruined, i have been playing for 1 year now and let me tell u the moment i started this game it was very simple that if u cash u become strong and if u dont u will have to leave the game as of being so poor of getting any stuff that raises ur br. on the other hand it was very simple and has small stuff to do not many dialies or anything i wasn't even playing that much.. and as of now almost got everything i wanted in this game and ever needed i am actually pretty amazed to what my char achieved.. new events getting awesome and alot of new dialies some ppl hates that part and i tell them why do u even play a game u hate it ? now almost everything can be achieved very easily i think give it 1 more year and u will be like Wow..
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

Comment

I see a lot of posts in this thread from short sighted players with their heads buried. Yes the events are starting to give out nice stuff. This is a standard F2P P2W model. The big cashers have bought all the stuff they are giving away already, so now they give it away to everyone then add new stuff to make this stuff obsolete. You are happy that you have level 80 engraving? good thing they are about to add advanced soul crystals and advanced engraving as well as advanced well pretty much everything to make what was once a top build mediocre at best. I haven't been around even a year and when I started top players were around 200K now they are approaching 400K fast and are not going to slow down any time soon. So ya you can now get the 200K build that was your goal when you started, shame it is a weak build now. But that is just how F2P P2W games go.

As for the Poll yes it is getting ruined, all F2P P2W games get worse the longer they are out. They will pump out new poor quality content because it no longer matters if the game is good or not the players that have invested so much time and money into this game are going to keep doing so because that is human nature

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
        I see a lot of posts in this thread from short sighted players with their heads buried. Yes the events are starting to give out nice stuff. This is a standard F2P P2W model. The big cashers have bought all the stuff they are giving away already, so now they give it away to everyone then add new stuff to make this stuff obsolete. You are happy that you have level 80 engraving? good thing they are about to add advanced soul crystals and advanced engraving as well as advanced well pretty much everything to make what was once a top build mediocre at best. I haven't been around even a year and when I started top players were around 200K now they are approaching 400K fast and are not going to slow down any time soon. So ya you can now get the 200K build that was your goal when you started, shame it is a weak build now. But that is just how F2P P2W games go.

As for the Poll yes it is getting ruined, all F2P P2W games get worse the longer they are out. They will pump out new poor quality content because it no longer matters if the game is good or not the players that have invested so much time and money into this game are going to keep doing so because that is human nature
        I dont get it, before such players like urself weren't happy about being low on some BR or that they can't get some stuff as others do and now when u get it u keep thinking on the up coming stuff like its already there.. lol dont know why u even cont playing the game and u dislike every move they are doing smeh.. anyway i am not here to argue about this but also u think a 200k BR toon is weak ? i tell u think again cus not every 200k toon can suck against a higher BR player heck i killed ppl ahead of me by 30 and 40k br Just only cus they can't play well.
        on the other hand with that BR boosting we recently got in the few last months u can beat up the PVE part and even some can solo stuff they wouldn't dare to do with a full team..
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

+1 for seeing past the obvious. I personally like the events myself like the gem events. sc, whips etc, but these events are also greatly devaluing the ingame worth of these items as well. Before they started their super generous gem events, it was kinda rare and prestigious to have any lvl 8-9 gems at all. Now its like, "Meh, I've got a stack of 99+ in my inventory of lvl 8 gems dude waiting on gem event". Same with soul engraving, use to be "you max soul engraving?...nice", now people ask why you so slow if you're not maxed soul engraving. Is all good though, just how it is for games like this.

Comment

its different to everyone who reads this.
            if you choose Yes then you'll point out bad things that dont satisfy you in-game and vise-versa if you choose No and that's all.
            everyone's comprehension about this game is different, pros and cons exist based on your situation/status in the game.

if you feel bad about it and you think the game is ruined then what's point having a poll?
            i mean its not useless but you already assumed that the Game is ruined why bother asking if its NOT?
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Why give out free diamonds whats the point of cashing if there free

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post

if you feel bad about it and you think the game is ruined then what's point having a poll?
                i mean its not useless but you already assumed that the Game is ruined why bother asking if its NOT?
                Because its a easy way to tally how many people share or don't share your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                  Because its a easy way to tally how many people share or don't share your opinion?
                  then what's next if you get the results of the tally? will something change?
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    the recent events have been awesome, best ever imo
                    nothing is P2W, if you dont want to pay, nobody is forcing you
                    plenty of free content, the game itself is free
                    FPS is NOT horrible, i run pretty smoothly except a few things, r2 have done a good job patching up the lag issues
                    again, cache not needed to be cleared, get a better computer
                    whats the same thing over and over? nobody is forcing you to play the game, if you dont like it, leave

mods please close this thread, it is pointless
                    That's pretty much how I'd say it too..

This game is still very good.

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
                      That's pretty much how I'd say it too..

This game is still very good.
                      ** you're getting good fps.. both you

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        ** you're getting good fps.. both you

umm i get lag every now and then, but it isnt wartune, it is MY internet connection
                        the lag issues i had with the game are long gone, any lag now is completely my end
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Am should like it if was not so many bugs into this game, bugs make it boring and noting relly be fix.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                            then what's next if you get the results of the tally? will something change?
                            So something has to change in order for someone to start a poll? lol ok
                            perhaps he started for the simple to reason to see if he only one who thinks game is ruined or if he alone on that, either case don't understand ur reason that something has to change to justify a simple poll

Comment

i would say game is going in good direction.
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              Honor: GDK
                              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

i'd say the game itself is getting better, but on the other hand things like unresolved cache issue and numerous bugs are ruining the game.
                                right now the game still fine, but it would be great if they can fix those things first.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X