No announcement yet.

which set should i get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this time he's gone up 1k matk... I have 2 toons I only log for cats and events (0 balens spent) that are lvl 72 and 80 both way over 250k and one is running 40 gear -.- what the hell this guy is doing is beyond me
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

Just give up from that toon.I had mage and had low br and couldn't raise it,I played there for 1 year and stucked at 85k bron 69 lvl.So I started over and now I ahve 132k br in 7 months playing without cash

Comment

Nothing can be done here, you are wasting your time. 40k br in 8 months ? Wartune is not your profession.

Comment

Get with a team and start running daily with them is best option with a team u will be more active and grow together.
          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

i just engulfed my sylphs so i lost br but they are all evolvedClick image for larger version

Name:	sylph.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	1709776Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	1709777i know i have low br with white sylph

Comment

Not just your character, ditch this entire obnoxious, pathetic Chinese sweatshop of a game. There are better games out there, more deserving of your attention.

If you have friends on here, convince them to quit too and start something new, somewhere else, do yourself that favor if you have any self-respect.

This so-called "game" is an insult to every gamer in the world out there.

Comment

Working...
              X