I need Mount Max Attribute lvl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Mount Max Attribute lvl.

I'm starting to have a problem.. With all mount training events I'm nearing the max training level. My max training lvl is +190 atm and strength is at lvl 180, endurance and defense at lvl 100, intellect at lvl 1 cause I am an archer and I dont need intellect, only for mdef maybe.

I have 27k mtw and I calculated if the next whip event will be like previous ones, I will be able to get about 165 attribute lvls, so this time I will manage somehow, but after that, few more lvls and I wont be able to use my whips anymore, maybe I will use them for intellect to get some mdef and to get reward from whip event. But that will still be very limited considering how many whips we can get lately from events.

So very soon I won't be able to use my whips anymore and I'm sure many others will have the same problem sooner or later...

The solution would be to buy all mount from shop and keep buying all new mounts, BUT I'm very poor and can't buy

So I ask nicely that we get new way to get mount max attribute lvl. Maybe some item, not mount, only like a card or SUPER WHIP or something, to give us only to +max attribute lvl, no need to give extra stats
    and to be free, not completely free but from events, so free players can get too.

Thanks in advance, I will be expecting something like this. :P

my mount Strenght is one 419 of 485 and the other is not even one 4xx yet, and when you get bad me lvls, you just buy more more more mount for renew more lvls
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

well some solution to it could be to make the temporarily mounts, although they should work once.

I'm not 100% sure but i think you get (and keep) extra levels from temporarily mounts. Although it should work only for 1 kind of mount each time. (so making 2 tok mounts wont give you 2 times the extra levels, but 1 tok mount and 1 pvp mount should work).

seeing your levels, do you have all the free mounts yet? and do you have maxed your stables yet?

Comment

Stable is lvl 7, so I will get +lvls for lvl 8, and I got almost all free mounts, will get 2 more in long time.. but that's only +40lvls, its almost nothing considering every month I get more and more whips..

But I heard somewhere we will be able to exchange whips, don't know what to, but that's a good solution too, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
          I'm starting to have a problem.. With all mount training events I'm nearing the max training level. My max training lvl is +190 atm and strength is at lvl 180, endurance and defense at lvl 100, intellect at lvl 1 cause I am an archer and I dont need intellect, only for mdef maybe.

I have 27k mtw and I calculated if the next whip event will be like previous ones, I will be able to get about 165 attribute lvls, so this time I will manage somehow, but after that, few more lvls and I wont be able to use my whips anymore, maybe I will use them for intellect to get some mdef and to get reward from whip event. But that will still be very limited considering how many whips we can get lately from events.

So very soon I won't be able to use my whips anymore and I'm sure many others will have the same problem sooner or later...

The solution would be to buy all mount from shop and keep buying all new mounts, BUT I'm very poor and can't buy

So I ask nicely that we get new way to get mount max attribute lvl. Maybe some item, not mount, only like a card or SUPER WHIP or something, to give us only to +max attribute lvl, no need to give extra stats
          and to be free, not completely free but from events, so free players can get too.

Thanks in advance, I will be expecting something like this. :P
          Hello,I remember that not so long time ago there were not enough whips to go around
          Currently,that issue seems to have been fixed,and if you want my personal opinion,I think it's great.I would rather have my stats maxed than not having what to spend on training
          Mount strength has always been part of the game,it's just something we,the players need to take into consideration when deciding a development path.

Items that give +str is a nice suggestion though,keep on sending more!

Comment

Working...
          X