Altar of ennoblement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altar of ennoblement

I THINK THIS ALTAR IS NOT THAT USEFUL I SWEAR IN MY HOLE LIFE I DID'NT GO THERE TO PRAY FOR HOUR OR A MIN BUT TO GET SCORE FOR THE DAILY TASK

I REALIZE WHEN YOU BECOME 30+ ITS NOT MUCH NEED IN MY CASE IDK ABOUT YOU GUYZ

SO HERE WHAT I SUGGEST
    CHANGE IT TO CHURCH OF ENNOBLEMENT IN THAT CHURCH
    - YOU CAN HAVE A WEDDING WEDDING CAN ONLY BE DONE ONCE PER CHAR AND IT COST SOMETHING LIKE 1M YOU CAN INVITE YOUR FRIENDS JUST LIKE IN SOME GAMES (WEDDING EMBLEM INCREASE BOTH YOUR DAMAGE AND HP BY 5% WHEN IN PARTY)POWER OF LOVE NO GAY
    -CULTIVATE STAMINA IF U STILL WANT IT
    -OR YOU CAN SIMPLY PRAY IDK AHAHA WELL THATS THE IDEA

CHEERS

wedding ? :O in a mmorpg game ? :O
    • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
    • Nickname : DarkShines
    • Class : Mage
    • Level : 50+
    • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

I KNOW GAME THAT HAS WEDDING lol NOT THE SIMS ITS AN MMORPG BROWSER GMES 2 ITS DD TANK
      Last edited by R22079212; 10-16-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

i know what to do..why dont ye make it like there is a super monster whose HP is like 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 like tat...then u can kill it by an array of war weapons waiting at yer disposal. if ye kill ye get tons of daru and gold..
        "castle defense!" with the help of those dumb incompetent npc whose job is just to talk jibberish in yer castle it can help ye defeat that monster "which is impossible even u hire the whole entire wartune server.." with many kinds of war weapon's like the ever popular cataputmyass on the line "catapult" and the pointy batista bomb "balista arrow" also ye troops play a part on this massacre they are the sacrificial lamb whose job is to be a fodder for that monster "bugs bunny" after ye kill bugs bunny ye will get an award and an outstanding promotion like " the ultimate mega fabulous extreme super duper *** kickin " insert class here " whose name is " insert name here " who defeated bugs bunny! " monster name ". it is so long that yer pc will have an error or anybody who see's it will get disconnected on ye freakin server!! em i great or what!! trololol~
        ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
        Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
        server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Get a life bwhahaha

Comment

i love it lol
            ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

Comment

Whatta great idea, Anarchy! All Hail Anarchy!

A Wedding? Isn't it awkward?????
              - JEANGREY, Forest of Doom

Comment

Originally posted by AnarchyPSG View Post
                i know what to do..why dont ye make it like there is a super monster whose HP is like 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 like tat...then u can kill it by an array of war weapons waiting at yer disposal. if ye kill ye get tons of daru and gold..
                "castle defense!" with the help of those dumb incompetent npc whose job is just to talk jibberish in yer castle it can help ye defeat that monster "which is impossible even u hire the whole entire wartune server.." with many kinds of war weapon's like the ever popular cataputmyass on the line "catapult" and the pointy batista bomb "balista arrow" also ye troops play a part on this massacre they are the sacrificial lamb whose job is to be a fodder for that monster "bugs bunny" after ye kill bugs bunny ye will get an award and an outstanding promotion like " the ultimate mega fabulous extreme super duper *** kickin " insert class here " whose name is " insert name here " who defeated bugs bunny! " monster name ". it is so long that yer pc will have an error or anybody who see's it will get disconnected on ye freakin server!! em i great or what!! trololol~
                we already have a monster
                its called World boss which gives the same reward
                Wasup with Bugs Bunny?
                are u crazy with the Mob Hp thats impossible to kill even if u fight it for 5 days straight (exaggerating here)
                and wow u have the worst imagination i have ever seen worse than my sister
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

lol it is a great idea!! you can die trying to kill that boss it so fun that you will forget who ye are after ye beat it!! XD "again! as if ye could rofl " and atlas u find the change name laurie haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    we already have a monster
                    its called World boss which gives the same reward
                    Wasup with Bugs Bunny?
                    are u crazy with the Mob Hp thats impossible to kill even if u fight it for 5 days straight (exaggerating here)
                    and wow u have the worst imagination i have ever seen worse than my sister
                    that's why it is called the "ultimate mega super duper fabulous extreme boss of all time!!" LOL it will drop an ultimate super duper fabulous extreme item of all time!! which ye can never ever get in killing WB puppies!! and to top that! ye get to have a promotion so extreme it even kills others online "disconnected" just lookin at yer ultimate mega super duper fabulous extreme TITLE!! bwahahaha and about bugs bunny that's the name of the boss XD LMFAO

Comment

that's why it is called the "ultimate mega super duper fabulous extreme boss of all time!!" LOL it will drop an ultimate super duper fabulous extreme item of all time!! which ye can never ever get in killing WB puppies!! and to top that! ye get to have a promotion so extreme it even kills others online "disconnected" just lookin at yer ultimate mega super duper fabulous extreme TITLE!! bwahahaha
                      I wanna puke
                      wasup with the the extremely uncool and no fun WB huh?
                      it should be easy and doable also reward should be a little bit less and Wasup with bugs bunny again ?
                      the change of names and disconnection of the Net?
                      Ur making No sense at all
                      its like ur trying to ruin everyone !!
                      try this
                      In AE (altar of ennoblement) once u start ur regain of stamina it will activate a wave of mobs basically 10 waves to be exact
                      they are all level based and they drop 3 things
                      EXP - (Level based to 0.50%per Mob)
                      Daru - (no more than 1000)
                      Gold - (no more than 5000)
                      On a small scale of course basically like ur campaign runs
                      Once u defeat them a Boss will appear (let it be the Bloodfang boss) easy to beat
                      Once u beat him u will get 10,000 gold and daru and EXP (level based EXP)
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

that's why it is called the "ultimate mega super duper fabulous extreme boss of all time!!" LOL it will drop an ultimate super duper fabulous extreme item of all time!! which ye can never ever get in killing WB puppies!! and to top that! ye get to have a promotion so extreme it even kills others online "disconnected" just lookin at yer ultimate mega super duper fabulous extreme TITLE!! bwahahaha and about bugs bunny that's the name of the boss XD LMFAO
                        woah! i cant wait for that to happen, anarchy!
                        I would love to fight with that ULTIMATE MEGA SUPER DUPER FABULOUS AMAZING AWESOME GLAMOROUS EXTREME BOSS OF ALL TIME!

Thrills Me!

- JEANGREY, Forest of Doom

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          I wanna puke
                          wasup with the the extremely uncool and no fun WB huh?
                          it should be easy and doable also reward should be a little bit less and Wasup with bugs bunny again ?
                          the change of names and disconnection of the Net?
                          Ur making No sense at all
                          its like ur trying to ruin everyone !!
                          try this
                          In AE (altar of ennoblement) once u start ur regain of stamina it will activate a wave of mobs basically 10 waves to be exact
                          they are all level based and they drop 3 things
                          EXP - (Level based to 0.50%per Mob)
                          Daru - (no more than 1000)
                          Gold - (no more than 5000)
                          On a small scale of course basically like ur campaign runs
                          Once u defeat them a Boss will appear (let it be the Bloodfang boss) easy to beat
                          Once u beat him u will get 10,000 gold and daru and EXP (level based EXP)
                          =.= yer no fun lets try this one..
                          1. In AE (altar of ennoblement) once u start ur regain of stamina it will activate a wave of mobs basically 10 waves to be exact - make it 10mil so their fingers will die clickin the skill bar lol
                          2.EXP - (Level based to 0.50%per Mob) scrap that make 100%! IF!! AND ONLY IF!! ye finish 10m !!
                          3.Daru - (no more than 1000) -umm ok i agree
                          4.Gold - (no more than 5000) for 10mil mobs? u gotta be kiddin me XD
                          5. and bugs bunny ok let change the name make it..ummm err..aha!! the ultimate mega super duper fabulous amazing lizard of all time!! looks fine now!

lol iam just playing yer suggestion is kewl though~ i recommed it
                          Last edited by AnarchyPSG; 10-16-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

well thank you for sticking to the topic

Comment

I think the altar of ennoblement is just fine :/ You go there when you're not really offline so you can do more dungeons later. It's not like there aren't plenty other things in the game that'll give you rewards. And I know there are some dungeons where I often get 15,000+ daru so having one more run is largely worth it.
                              (S14)Squintina
                              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                              X