This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• void

in void at 75& map there is portal that brings you to the other 2 mobs, is that portal random or it can be opened by some order?

ty

Random i think, not sure though

Comment

nothing you can do its all about luck ..

Comment

It's higher chance, that the portal opens, if you do two runs with the same party.
        As in
        1st run - party A, usually no portal. Never had one the first round myself.
        2nd run - party A, almost always portal. Can happen, that if you run with different party, the portal will be there, but again, very low chance.

And after that, repeat. Running with same party increases the odds, but may not make it 100%, but sure is an improvement (let's say 90%) over changing party each round. Even the change of one member matters, mind you.

Comment

are you sure kadai? because just finished void 5x with same team, not even once we have that portal.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
            are you sure kadai? because just finished void 5x with same team, not even once we have that portal.
            I spoke from my personal experience. I almost always had the portal on second run with same party, in fact I can't remember a 2nd run without the portal.
            If it's like that for you, then I've no idea why.

Comment

It's really random. In two consecutive days, I run void with almost the same people. We didn't get any portal on the 1st day and got 3-4 portals on the 2nd day.

Comment

its all luck i have only had 3 open out of 5 runs dosent mater if u with the same ppl or not

Comment

yea i tried that yesterday 4 runs in a row same party and no portal so i guess its random, damn i really like that 22k exp

Comment

Working...
                  X