X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KINGQQQQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Have you tried making sure your flash is up to date? Have you also given alternative browsers a try? Maybe have you tried disabling as many effects as possible in the settings box? Sometimes people have lag issues during game play and that can cause the game to lock up.. have you given any of these alternatives a try yet?
    I use mini client and this doesnt happen everytime but when it happens it sucks. But will try the alternatives u suggested

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Have you tried making sure your flash is up to date? Have you also given alternative browsers a try? Maybe have you tried disabling as many effects as possible in the settings box? Sometimes people have lag issues during game play and that can cause the game to lock up.. have you given any of these alternatives a try yet?

Leave a comment:

• Mim_the_Dwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
    During di a few times my char just freezes. Cant use skills or nothing.
    Is this a bug or what?
    Not at all.
    This is a game feature R2 to made for everyones amusement.
    Just like the lag that has been in the game for 2 years+.
    Ofc no game would be so laggy for such a long time with NOTHING done, unless it was a game feature.
    Also the switches that everyone turns off, the two that refuse invitations, and then suddenly after a day or two they are turned on again are features.
    Why let the player set the switch he wants and then let them be?
    Finally I also want to congratulate R2 for a fast and effective fix of the teleport bug in wilds.
    It now fails more than ever which must also be a nice feature so that players must ride instead.
    The landscape and view that passes by when you ride and have your team wait....zzzzz is awesome, isnt it?

THANK YOU R2 for all theese nice game feature you provided us with!!
    Did I miss any? Pls fill in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X