X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KINGQQQQ
    started a topic Dragon Invasion

Dragon Invasion

During di a few times my char just freezes. Cant use skills or nothing.
    Is this a bug or what?

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    I'll forward it to see what they think of it.

I've had the disconnect issue once, recently too. I was lucky enough to pick up the gold before it happened, but one of my regular team got stuck in the victory screen and missed out on gold during one of the runs. All the bugs are annoying, anything that helps them have a eureka moment about fixing it, I'll pass on. Even if they say it's not right... at least it feels like we're being heard.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    DI is a strictly timed event. This issue is probably a synchronization issue related to server clocking. When the monster was killed, the screen needed to update to the dice roll interface, but if there's lag or server clock has some issue, the server would respond with stale data, which could not be interpreted correctly on client side and would freeze the player's flash client, or the server could treat the client data as being invalid, which would automatically log out the client and disconnect them.
    please explain that to publisher of the game
    that would be great if it could be corrected
    a moderator could forward that to the developpement team ?

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    DI is a strictly timed event. This issue is probably a synchronization issue related to server clocking. When the monster was killed, the screen needed to update to the dice roll interface, but if there's lag or server clock has some issue, the server would respond with stale data, which could not be interpreted correctly on client side and would freeze the player's flash client, or the server could treat the client data as being invalid, which would automatically log out the client and disconnect them.

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    got that one a lot of time too
    and it ONLY happen after the reward appeared and while i'm getting them
    so it's a really frustrating bug

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    It's the same bug that traps you in a party room (MPD, TOK, Spire, DI, etc.) but teleports your toon to Cloud City. Your screen shows you have already exited the room, but you are indeed still in the room, so you can't exit it nor can you enter another room or join a party. Just refresh and it shall be fine. Sometimes it took a few refreshes just to get out. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by icesz View Post
    i got the "Get Ready For The Next Boss" bug today it keeps showing up even i left DI

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Same, with 2 toons in DI, at same time or not, one DC-ing all the time & the other doesn't.
    got that one a lot of time too
    and it ONLY happen after the reward appeared and while i'm getting them
    so it's a really frustrating bug

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Same, with 2 toons in DI, at same time or not, one DC-ing all the time & the other doesn't.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is somehow rigged. I dual box DI every single day and 2-5 times a month only ONE toon " dc's " while another is perfectly fine. same internet connection an everything.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Same here

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    I'm pretty sure this is somehow rigged. I dual box DI every single day and 2-5 times a month only ONE toon " dc's " while another is perfectly fine. same internet connection an everything.
    This exactly. seems its always on a "6" roll too.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    i got the "Get Ready For The Next Boss" bug today it keeps showing up even i left DI

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Same here, 90% of the time I'm dual-boxing and only one dc's. Yesterday I had one dc on one round, and then my knight on the round after.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Only annoying thing about DI for me is randomly losing connection while collecting rewards.
    Doesn't happen a lot, but it's pretty annoying when it does happen.

Leave a comment:

• benoooo
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Only annoying thing about DI for me is randomly losing connection while collecting rewards.
    Same trouble here too !

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    It happens to me during gem spam or when i opened flash too long, doesn't matter client or any browsers.
    They ought to turn off all chats and system notice except party chat when we're in party.
    It's getting annoying to coordinate stuff in dungeons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X