Suggestion for Dragons Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Dragons Invasion

Because players are only allowed 2 runs/day, 1 for rewards and one for XP, this limits the number of runs the stronger players can do to 2 times.

My suggestion is this...how about an in game option that allows for the team leader of a run to pay a small fee of say 100 balens to unlock an additional attempt for another player(s) so they can help assist in the dungeon.

Example: Players A (team leader), B and C are doing their 1st run and invite player D to join.
    Player D has already done 2 runs on this day...a box would appear saying, "This player has already made 2 attempts, would you like to use 100 balens to invite this player to join your party?...Yes or No"

I'm quite confident this feature would be used often because of the options it creates.

It's not an uncommon scenario where a party had to take who they could get for help because that's the best they could do (meaning a low BR player for help).

I think you'd find BRs of all level using this option.

Wartune would essentially be selling the services of stronger players.

So how about it wartuners, would you use a feature like this? Lets hear your opinion.
    Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 10-30-2014, 12:37 PM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
    HST

Kinda doubt anyone would pay for the option...but then again, I'm eternally surprised when people buy fashion cores from the shop (and they still do). While I prefer running with my team, taking what you can get helps another player a little bit. Yeah, you lose out on a little bit of rewards, but helping someone once a week or whatever kinda balances it out imo. Would still always prefer having our 300k reg teammate to a low BR sub.

Comment

Give me 100 balens per DI help attempt and sure thing, anything else, fat chance waste of time.

Comment

I personally wouldn't buy this but then I'm strong enough that everyone wants my help. I can see this being very helpful for all the sub 140k br level 80s we now have thanks to the level push thrust upon us. I know I spend way too much time each day trying to balance getting my weaker guildies rewards so if they are willing to pay it's a win for them and an additional income stream in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Give me 100 balens per DI help attempt and sure thing, anything else, fat chance waste of time.
          Lol yeah, this 8D Although I doubt there would be many people who would want to run DI 3 times a day

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
            Lol yeah, this 8D Although I doubt there would be many people who would want to run DI 3 times a day
            Power of healing 475 for a month, 100 balen per extra DI attempt, shoot I'd help 10x a day as long as it was actual balens and not the bound ****.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
              I spend more time than it takes to run DI telling the same couple people I have to save my help run for someone to get off of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
                II can see this being very helpful for all the sub 140k br level 80s we now have thanks to the level push thrust upon us. I know I spend way too much time each day trying to balance getting my weaker guildies rewards so if they are willing to pay it's a win for them and an additional income stream in game.
                That was my thinking on it. The team I run with splits up and we each run 2 additional ppl and there are others I would gladly help.

One thing I forgot to add...the player(s) whose help is requested using this scheme would of course have the option to accept or deny the request.
                I think most understand the time requirements the game shovels onto the players and not all would be able to accept due to other obligations, both RL and in game.
                "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                HST

Comment

Working...
                X